THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to the brethren who scored! If you have a tiny bit of love for pizza you're in for a treat. No secret on here that I love mine :becky:

HLvyDmbh.png

Yu6VShuh.png

20141201_213233.jpg

20141201_212758.jpg

mnmz7h6h.png

UOD4GjTh.png

Diz4XKJh.jpg

DZ77SQgh.jpg

8bfC873h.jpg

20141104_205625.jpg

20141104_205722.jpg

It ain't just for pizzas either :nod:

Jwm5e0bh.jpg

cAXLq4Mh.jpg

naEGmkNh.jpg

O5u7HFeh.jpg

VB1Iinqh.jpg

Last edited:
I am holding out for $99...or until I get the new patio done, whichever happens first.

Only time it went that low was a few years back when HD or Lowes (one of them) goofed and had it for $100 and they ended up honoring it through customer service for a bunch of brethren who scored until corporate pulled the plug on it. Didn't last too long but long enough for a bunch of guys here to get them.

$197 was danged good price today. Though from what I heard they're coming up with a new one for a lot more than the $400MSRP so at $99 it has to be a blowout price for the remaining stock if that ever happens.

Dammit man. The ONE day I go into the office and I miss this thread. I've been hovering over the buy it now at $286 (current price again) for the last month. I woulda jumped all over this at $200.

this one really hurts to miss. But then again, it would have been hard explaining to the wife why I bought myself a father's day present when I don't have kids.

Back