That is a screaming deal!

For those on the fence, some Blackstone pies I've cooked:

IMG_0205_zpss7isaqgg.jpg

IMG_0204_zpsptm6wkhd.jpg

IMG_1897_zpscqeugwd6.jpg

5%204%202017%20Full%20PIe_zpsemv7hpba.jpg

I also wrote a review on my blog:

http://mooseonfire.com/home/2015/1/4/product-review-the-blackstone-pizza-oven

New smoker last month and now I need to convince wife I need this too?! So tempting!

I've had mine for nearly a year now, about a dozen pizzas so far. I've had to replace the rotary box with a metal one but other than that it's worked like a champ. Over 1k in the dome and 7-800 on the deck.

Scott

Attachments

• 20170221_181910.jpg
    20170221_181910.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 696
  • 20170409_172504.jpg
    20170409_172504.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 694
I've had to replace the rotary box with a metal one but other than that it's worked like a champ.
Scott

Can I ask why? This thing is sitting in my amazon checkout cart and I'm trying to find a reason not to hit submit.

New smoker last month and now I need to convince wife I need this too?! So tempting!

If you eat or order pizza twice a month at a decent pizzeria, then at the current sale price, the Blackstone will pay for itself within 6 months, with WAY better results!

Can I ask why? This thing is sitting in my amazon checkout cart and I'm trying to find a reason not to hit submit.

I think he's referring to the rotisserie motor. It's not the strongest, but I've had mine for over 3 years with no problem. I do plan to upgrade at some point, just to be able to have a stronger motor, but the stock one will work just fine right out of the box.

The gears in the original box are plastic and easy to strip. I had the top apart to clean and didn't get the shroud down in properly. during a heat up things expanded enough to drag against the turn table and stalled the motor stripping the gears. My mistake but still easy to happen, easy to replace. Get the oven!

Scott

Oh jeeze, here I posted this so I could spend other peoples money and now you've got me w/one in the cart looking for a way out! :doh:

Get the oven!

Sold!

I've been a pizza nut for years (always make my own doughs, been grilling and oven stoning them for ages). Recently started getting into BBQ/smoking more, got a smoker based on this boards rec's and now have a pizza oven to boot!

BBQ Brethren rules the internet, it really does.

I got one also... :drama:

I had a gift card that was old so I used that and $72 later, I own a pizza oven. Now I just have to convince my wife that we have room for it... :help:

I 've had mine for a fee years and the motor on mine didn't last more then a year so I upgraded to a different motor.

with that being said , I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up at this price. This oven cooks terrific pizza. I use mine at least once a week.

I currently have the PizzaQue. I love it and my pies come out great. I've been eyeing this Pizza oven. It is currently in my Amazon wish list.
I'm a bit hesitant because I don't want to lose the 'wood fired' taste' of the PizzaQue. Is there a place for a smoker box or something in this? thanks

The gears in the original box are plastic and easy to strip. I had the top apart to clean and didn't get the shroud down in properly. during a heat up things expanded enough to drag against the turn table and stalled the motor stripping the gears. My mistake but still easy to happen, easy to replace. Get the oven!

Scott

What motor did you replace it with? I'm on my second Blackstone motor, needing a third. thanks

Back