Catfish

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
Just another camp cook.

Using some of the catish caught while camping.

CYI4z4z.jpg

This was one of those burn ban cooks. I used the fancy cooker inserted inside of the park grill.

YX21Q8b.jpg

I went with beer batter.

pEomar5.jpg

ZLWdY6J.jpg

f02I4ew.jpg

made some extra "crispies", like Long John Silver's. lol

S8jHosw.jpg

hSsIzgt.jpg

Fzz7s88.jpg

vf5Pkyj.jpg

6DQO71C.jpg

qY0lkfa.jpg

wZoig9v.jpg

Realized I needed to thin out the fish before I could actually pick up the taco..:grin:

N9LCxrQ.jpg

QNZpkII.jpg

Nothing fancy, but it tasted good at the time.
I love fish tacos, and the fresh catfish worked well that day.

Thanks for looking!

I just did some beer battered cod a few weeks ago. Was craving LJS. They are all gone in my area. Anyway, that "single" taco looks mouth watering. I would have made 3 out of that serving.

Mouthwatering as always.

Ya know there's a taco throwdown going on. Just sayin'... :wink:

Good point. Has she ever entered any of the TD's? I mentioned she would have killed it as a contestent on that barbecue show on netflix for her live fire cooks. We just had a live fire cook TD too. She should practice on the TD's, just saying.

Very nice ty for sharing a lot of great memories are made fishing with family and friends. I don't eat any seafood but I love to fish er drink beer with my friends lol

I absolutely love fried catfish and I have been craving it lately, now it is an obsession thanks to that cook! I may have to take care of that really soon. Great, as always, Jeanie.

Catfish tacos - always a great looking idea. If you've been camping in this heat your a great cook and a heck of a hot weather camper, girl...

Stunning as usual Jeanie. Both the food and the scenery. Ya know, I like almost any kind of seafood, but I've only had catfish once and I didn't care for it. Probably wasn't done correctly. Anyway despite my distaste for catfish I'd certainly wolf down a couple of those tacos!

Back