Another High Dollar Cooker

another all around awesome cook. Look at that Tom! When's turkey season up there?

Thanks Smitty! :-D

Thanks Smoke OCD! Hope you try the wrap sometime. I zap the leek leaves in the microwave for about 30 seconds to make them pliable. :-D

:laugh: Andy... it might happen. :grin:

I find it a little ironic although spectacular cooking fish in a bobber Jeanie.:bow:

Thanks Marty! I couldn't think of anything else to break it in. :-D

Thanks so much Smokey! :-D

Thanks Jeremy! I go all out when it comes to spending money on something to hold hot coals. :laugh: Hey.. it's still raining here! Woohoo! :-D

looks great Jen....i just cleaned 88 bluegill we caught at our farm lake.....

Paul, that sounds great!! Wish I lived closer!! Hope all is going well, I know you're keepin' busy. Thanks, good to see ya! :hug:

Adams... good name for the bobber. lol "Indicator" :-D

Thanks so much Walters! :-D

Like,,,,,I’m really lovin that,cook !!!}
Thank you Don! I really enjoyed the meal. It wasn't fancy but neither am I. :laugh:

Thanks Mike!! Hope you're having a great weekend! :-D

Now, that's way fancier than my normal fish fry. Looks great as always, plus you get bonus points for using fine Okie china...

Kevin, you "get" me! lol No need for fancy plates. The leeks worked just fine. Thanks friend! :-D

Thanks Ed! :-D

Michelin star quality. I would never go all out like that (even if I could) for a meal just for me. Nice Jeanie

Thanks so much George! Sometimes I feel like cooking something special for myself. The fresh catfish really tasted good that evening. :-D

That is a really cool cook, very creative! I guess that opens the door to using the ladder from your tree stand to cook a deer churrasco style. If anyone could pull that off, you could.
Thanks Ron! I appreciate the vote of confidence. lol
Hope you're having a great weekend! :-D

Outstanding effort, Jeannie!
I guess you could call that a corker cooker.
(say THAT fast 3 times)
lol OK.... I tried it. Thanks for the laugh Colin! :laugh:

So cute! -- and yummy!

Thanks Gore! They make a floating bobber cooler to match the cooker. I might have to get one for the pool. :laugh:

Awesome looking cooker and food!

Thank you Ron! Welcome back to the forum! :-D

I really like the leek wrapping paper that doubles as a plate.

Looks like fun and tasty cook!

Thanks Greg! I don't usually eat off of the cutting board, unless it's finger food. This worked out well for me though. lol

another all around awesome cook. Look at that Tom! When's turkey season up there?

Thanks Adam! I think spring season is over. I might have to wait til fall. :-D

Lovely.

-D
Thanks Dave. How's the bike treatin' ya?

:clap:Awesome!!

Thanks Smokey! I'm enjoying your cook pics. Looks like y'all are doing it up right! :-D

Looks like you've once again proven it's not the cooker it's the cook that makes fantastic dishes.

I appreciate the kind comment Rick! :-D

That is awesome!

Thanks PapaQ! Hope you're having a great weekend! :-D

Back