A Few Catfish...

lol Hopefully you're not in the "women must be barefoot, pregnant, and kept in the kitchen" group!!

I'm WAY past caring about the sensitivities of the guys on the forum. Real men can handle a woman cook. :cool: :laugh:

Not hardley, Mrs. G-man is an anesthesiologist; we met when she was in medical school. This Tx redkneck and her Connnecticut-reared culture had some adjustments (mostly mine) in the beginning , but we got through them. Currently, I'm President of the "What in the HELL is She doing with Him" club.

Thanks for the welcome. It was nice becoming familiar with your blog. But that 12/21/2010 entry made me a bit squeamish.

What an incredible (as always) cook! Thanks for posting it.

Been so long since I've fished not sure I could clean a fish. Hopefully it's like riding a bicycle (although was pretty wobbly last time on one).

Let me be the first to say that the food looks great! And next time you go to the lake let me know and I'll be glad to join you.

I am glad you got some time to relax but...

YOU'VE GOT TO NOTIFY US IN ADVANCE OR 1 OR 2 OF US "MIGHT" OVERREACT TO YOUR ABSENCE... you know... just a little. :heh: [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Too funny!!
I was getting ready to post a "Where is Adams" thread! lol
It was nice of him to ask about me. I appreciated it!
His nice thread went from concern for a friend to the drama queens taking over. "OMG How dare her become insulted and leave the forum!! :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh PJ!! You're one of the good guys! :thumb:

That looks fantastic!
Thanks!! :-D

What an incredible (as always) cook! Thanks for posting it.

Been so long since I've fished not sure I could clean a fish. Hopefully it's like riding a bicycle (although was pretty wobbly last time on one).

Charles, I hope you're doing well! Thanks for the kind comment. Let me know if Fische'rs meat market ever gets an online site. I'd wipe them out in a day! :laugh:

Let me be the first to say that the food looks great! And next time you go to the lake let me know and I'll be glad to join you.

I'll swing by Missouri on my way! lol Thanks Bob!

Not hardley, Mrs. G-man is an anesthesiologist; we met when she was in medical school. This Tx redkneck and her Connnecticut-reared culture had some adjustments (mostly mine) in the beginning , but we got through them. Currently, I'm President of the "What in the HELL is She doing with Him" club.

Thanks for the welcome. It was nice becoming familiar with your blog. But that 12/21/2010 entry made me a bit squeamish.

:thumb:

Jeanie, I read this earlier but was waiting for the words to hit me. They didn't.

I'll say this: If I get my version of Heaven, I get your camping spot, your food, and good company. That will work well. :-D

It simply doesn't get any better. :-D

Back