THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George thank you! There are places I can gig them but I keep them out of my pond, they'll eat the baby shrimp. :laugh:

Aw....yes. I'll have a plate of that! Looks soooo good. May have to thaw out some. I have tons. Fishing buddy doesn't eat em', just catches them, :crazy: so I get to keep the whole catch.
You're one lucky man!! :mrgreen: Thank you!

ssv and Dave, thank you! :)

Time to update my signature line. :mrgreen:
:laugh: Yes you do need to update Joe!! You've been the Frog Leg King for as long as I've known ya. :mrgreen:

I am available for adoption. Just sayin'.
:laugh: Thank you Thingfish, I'll send the paperwork.

Thank you MisterChrister and Blue! :)

A woman like you is hard to come by Jeanie, fantastic looking crust and great meal :thumb::thumb:
Very kind of you to say that Ty, thank you! :hug:

Stingerhook, sure thing! I'll deliver them myself, I'm ready for a trip south. :laugh: Thank you!

Looks damn good... Ms. Jeanie, white beans go great with both...

Thank you Wickedcajun! White beans sound great. :thumb:

Jen ...Being from Alabama i love my soul food.... That right there i would classify as soul food...
Nothin you do surprises me.... Looks soo good... I would have a mess of turnip greens with that also..... Good job Jen!!! :)

Jen ...Being from Alabama i love my soul food.... That right there i would classify as soul food...
Nothin you do surprises me.... Looks soo good... I would have a mess of turnip greens with that also..... Good job Jen!!! :)

Paul thank you! Means a lot coming from you. :hug:
I had turnip greens tonight with some turkey necks. Have plenty of leftovers, I'll fed ex some to ya! :mrgreen:

When I read the catfish n froglegs title I knew it had to be a Jeanie post!:biggrin: Looks delicious. I haven't had a good mess of froglegs in ages. When I was in scouts we used to go frogging all the time. Nothing like fresh caught bulls sautee'd over an open fire. I bought some frozen froglegs a year ago at the supermarket that were terrible. Turns out they were packed in China, I'll never make that mistake again. I need to check with the local restaraunt supply store to see if they have USA froglegs. Thanks for sharing as always Jeanie.:thumb:

Thank you Phu and Smokin Ribs! :)

When I read the catfish n froglegs title I knew it had to be a Jeanie post!:biggrin: Looks delicious. I haven't had a good mess of froglegs in ages. When I was in scouts we used to go frogging all the time. Nothing like fresh caught bulls sautee'd over an open fire. I bought some frozen froglegs a year ago at the supermarket that were terrible. Turns out they were packed in China, I'll never make that mistake again. I need to check with the local restaraunt supply store to see if they have USA froglegs. Thanks for sharing as always Jeanie.:thumb:

Thank you Neil, good to see ya! I bet those fire roasted legs were to die for. One of my favorite first dates was frog gigging. Couldn't believe a guy would ask a girl to go gigging for a date. Had a blast! lol
I agree with ya about the supermarket seafood, it pays to check where things come from. Thanks again Neil!

Outstanding cook Jeanie!
Sam thanks so much!! :)

Thank you Terry, Ron and Ross!! Going fishing tonight, wish me luck! :)

Gee whiz I come in from raking hay to get a drink and find this.... now I'm thinking of heading down to the pond to see if the bullfrogs are as hungry as I am. :mrgreen:

Awesome cook as always Jeanie!

Back