Catfish n Frog Legs

George thank you! There are places I can gig them but I keep them out of my pond, they'll eat the baby shrimp. :laugh:

Aw....yes. I'll have a plate of that! Looks soooo good. May have to thaw out some. I have tons. Fishing buddy doesn't eat em', just catches them, :crazy: so I get to keep the whole catch.
You're one lucky man!! :mrgreen: Thank you!

ssv and Dave, thank you! :)

Time to update my signature line. :mrgreen:
:laugh: Yes you do need to update Joe!! You've been the Frog Leg King for as long as I've known ya. :mrgreen:

I am available for adoption. Just sayin'.
:laugh: Thank you Thingfish, I'll send the paperwork.

Thank you MisterChrister and Blue! :)

A woman like you is hard to come by Jeanie, fantastic looking crust and great meal :thumb::thumb:
Very kind of you to say that Ty, thank you! :hug:

Stingerhook, sure thing! I'll deliver them myself, I'm ready for a trip south. :laugh: Thank you!

Looks damn good... Ms. Jeanie, white beans go great with both...

Thank you Wickedcajun! White beans sound great. :thumb:

Jen ...Being from Alabama i love my soul food.... That right there i would classify as soul food...
Nothin you do surprises me.... Looks soo good... I would have a mess of turnip greens with that also..... Good job Jen!!! :)

Jen ...Being from Alabama i love my soul food.... That right there i would classify as soul food...
Nothin you do surprises me.... Looks soo good... I would have a mess of turnip greens with that also..... Good job Jen!!! :)

Paul thank you! Means a lot coming from you. :hug:
I had turnip greens tonight with some turkey necks. Have plenty of leftovers, I'll fed ex some to ya! :mrgreen:

When I read the catfish n froglegs title I knew it had to be a Jeanie post!:biggrin: Looks delicious. I haven't had a good mess of froglegs in ages. When I was in scouts we used to go frogging all the time. Nothing like fresh caught bulls sautee'd over an open fire. I bought some frozen froglegs a year ago at the supermarket that were terrible. Turns out they were packed in China, I'll never make that mistake again. I need to check with the local restaraunt supply store to see if they have USA froglegs. Thanks for sharing as always Jeanie.:thumb:

Thank you Phu and Smokin Ribs! :)

When I read the catfish n froglegs title I knew it had to be a Jeanie post!:biggrin: Looks delicious. I haven't had a good mess of froglegs in ages. When I was in scouts we used to go frogging all the time. Nothing like fresh caught bulls sautee'd over an open fire. I bought some frozen froglegs a year ago at the supermarket that were terrible. Turns out they were packed in China, I'll never make that mistake again. I need to check with the local restaraunt supply store to see if they have USA froglegs. Thanks for sharing as always Jeanie.:thumb:

Thank you Neil, good to see ya! I bet those fire roasted legs were to die for. One of my favorite first dates was frog gigging. Couldn't believe a guy would ask a girl to go gigging for a date. Had a blast! lol
I agree with ya about the supermarket seafood, it pays to check where things come from. Thanks again Neil!

Outstanding cook Jeanie!
Sam thanks so much!! :)

That looks like a great appetizer (for two) found at some fancy Cajun place in New Orleans. Nice job Jeanie!

Thank you Terry, Ron and Ross!! Going fishing tonight, wish me luck! :)

Gee whiz I come in from raking hay to get a drink and find this.... now I'm thinking of heading down to the pond to see if the bullfrogs are as hungry as I am. :mrgreen:

Awesome cook as always Jeanie!

Back