Calf Fries and a Few Cooks (pic heavy)

Wonderful food as always. :hungry:

Hold on a sec....

calf%20fries%20038res_zpsphzveuzj.jpg

Is that your actual arm? If so, that is soooooo cool! :love:

I've missed looking at all the tremendously delicious food you make!! I'm drooling all over my keyboard, thanks for showing.

Dang girl, You got the skills to make dreams happen!
Was that tiera shot almost a Cowgirl pic?? You know we've been waiting for years...
Ed

Awesome as usual I am surprised your friends wanted to get up and go hunting with all of that Love your method of crushing crackers

Looks absolutely delicious Jeanie. I hope deer camp was successful for you and your guests.
My season has been somewhat frustrating, but I have some more time to get it done.
It sounds like you had a great time! :mrgreen:

Truly amazing Jen!!!! I'm salivating!!!! Wow!!!!! You blow my mind!!!:grin:
Thanks Paul!! It was a good week. Hope you all have a good deer season too. :)

Do your friends know how lucky they are to have THAT food AND get their deer?!? I think I know what they were thankful for this year!!! Just incredible Jeanie!

Thank you Clay! I put my friends to work while their husbands were out hunting. :mrgreen:

Looks fantastic as usual Jeanie! So much great food. When I first started to read your post I was making me so hungry. But all those pic of all that wonderful food I think I'm eStuffed. Keep up all the good work. We love to see it all.

Thanks so much Josh!! Nice to see you posting again. :)

Great week you had, awesome picture
Thank you Titch!

I like everything I see here. Amazing cooking!
Thanks so much OferL!

Wow jeanie everything looks so good I wouldn't know where to start!

Thanks for sharing you deer camp food with us. Lots of good ideas to try this weekend for ours, thanks!
Thanks Norm! Hope you have a great weekend. Good luck with the hunting! :grin:

Wow. Not a good thread to wake up to. Lunch is going to have to come early. Everything looks so delicious.
Thanks Matt! :grin:

Lotsa delicious looking groceries in here Jeanie. :icon_smile_tongue:

Thank you Cheez! I don't think I'll eat or cook for weeks. lol

Good Lawd Jeanie :faint:

Thanks Kevin! :)

I don't know if I could eat all that in one sitting, but I'd damn sure try! :shocked:

Looks like a fantastic week of cooking, eating, and hanging out - very nicely done, Jeanie! Your friends are very fortunate & I'm guessing they all know that! :clap2:

I've missed looking at all the tremendously delicious food you make!! I'm drooling all over my keyboard, thanks for showing.

Good to see you dport! Thanks! :grin:

Thank you Blue and Phu! :hug:

Dang girl, You got the skills to make dreams happen!
Was that tiera shot almost a Cowgirl pic?? You know we've been waiting for years...
Ed
Thanks Ed! Almost a shot..

Thank you Hotch and George!! :grin:

There's so much good to comment on here. But I choose to comment on the cracker crushing though. That's awesome!!! 8)

Thanks Nick, my friends and I get creative while the guys are out hunting. Tiaras and wine inspire us. lol

Looks absolutely delicious Jeanie. I hope deer camp was successful for you and your guests.
My season has been somewhat frustrating, but I have some more time to get it done.
It sounds like you had a great time! :mrgreen:

Can't thank you enough for the boudin ball recipe Sam. I know it would be better with homemade venison boudin that you make. Hope to give that a try sometime. Thanks so much!! Hope you are able to fill your tag this year, good luck! :hug:

I don't know if I could eat all that in one sitting, but I'd damn sure try! :shocked:

Looks like a fantastic week of cooking, eating, and hanging out - very nicely done, Jeanie! Your friends are very fortunate & I'm guessing they all know that! :clap2:

Thanks Greg!! :grin:
My two best friends were here. We don't get to see each other often enough so we had a great time. :mrgreen: Can't wait til next year!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Good Lord, Jeanie, I got full just perusing all those pics.

I think I need to know more about those pepperjack stuffed boudin balls!

Can't say that I've ever tried calf fries, but I'd certainly give them a shot.

Back