Bull Fries & Beer

That's a fine looking meal!!
....I'll settle for the beer, please....
This thread actually caused me ta reach down and pat the twins... whispering..."We ain't in Oklahoma lads...nor will we ..."

-D

I'd give that a shot! I like fried stuff, even those - esp. if they ain't mine. :shocked: I know they're delicious, Jeanie 'cause you made 'em!

They sure look a lot prettier on that plate than the bull. I'm sure they were delicious Jeanie, it's been years since I have eaten any.

Thanks Bill! Glad to see you're a fan too. Hope you have a great weekend!:-D

Have never tried these but would give em a try. Might have to have a few beers first.

I bet you'd like them Charles! Many people love them if they don't know what they are. lol Thanks! :-D

That's a fine looking meal!!
....I'll settle for the beer, please....
This thread actually caused me ta reach down and pat the twins... whispering..."We ain't in Oklahoma lads...nor will we ..."

-D
:laugh: Dave.... No worries, I'm harmless! Thanks! :-D

I'd give that a shot! I like fried stuff, even those - esp. if they ain't mine. :shocked: I know they're delicious, Jeanie 'cause you made 'em!
Thanks Greg! Glad to see another brave soul on the forum! lol
Hope you're having a great weekend! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I've eaten most of the parts of almost every kind of critter in Texas, but I've never tried those. I'd try anything you cook though.
:clap2:

I've eaten most of the parts of almost every kind of critter in Texas, but I've never tried those. I'd try anything you cook though.
:clap2:

Thanks Jeremy!! I appreciate the kind comment! They're really tasty, if cooked right. :laugh:

Back