THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's a fine looking meal!!
....I'll settle for the beer, please....
This thread actually caused me ta reach down and pat the twins... whispering..."We ain't in Oklahoma lads...nor will we ..."

-D

I'd give that a shot! I like fried stuff, even those - esp. if they ain't mine. :shocked: I know they're delicious, Jeanie 'cause you made 'em!

They sure look a lot prettier on that plate than the bull. I'm sure they were delicious Jeanie, it's been years since I have eaten any.

Thanks Bill! Glad to see you're a fan too. Hope you have a great weekend!:-D

Have never tried these but would give em a try. Might have to have a few beers first.

I bet you'd like them Charles! Many people love them if they don't know what they are. lol Thanks! :-D

That's a fine looking meal!!
....I'll settle for the beer, please....
This thread actually caused me ta reach down and pat the twins... whispering..."We ain't in Oklahoma lads...nor will we ..."

-D
:laugh: Dave.... No worries, I'm harmless! Thanks! :-D

I'd give that a shot! I like fried stuff, even those - esp. if they ain't mine. :shocked: I know they're delicious, Jeanie 'cause you made 'em!
Thanks Greg! Glad to see another brave soul on the forum! lol
Hope you're having a great weekend! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I've eaten most of the parts of almost every kind of critter in Texas, but I've never tried those. I'd try anything you cook though.
:clap2:

I've eaten most of the parts of almost every kind of critter in Texas, but I've never tried those. I'd try anything you cook though.
:clap2:

Thanks Jeremy!! I appreciate the kind comment! They're really tasty, if cooked right. :laugh:

Back