A Quick Breakfast on the Fire

Jeanie, you set a high bar. Your “not in the mood to cook” cook is better than most folks’ best effort.

When I’m camping and not in the mood to cook I end up with Vienna weenies and a Coke. Ain’t that sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jeanie, you set a high bar. Your “not in the mood to cook” cook is better than most folks’ best effort.

When I’m camping and not in the mood to cook I end up with Vienna weenies and a Coke. Ain’t that sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lol Thanks Kevin!! Very kind of you! I eat better camping than I do at home. :-D

:laugh: I would have been alright with that.
Thanks Adams!
Hope the latest round of storms kept their distance from you all.

Thanks, we’re fine. No damage here last night. West side got the Bluff east side had hail. 2.2” rain since Saturday which is awesome

Last edited:
Thanks, we’re fine. No damage here last night. West side got the Bluff east side had hail. 2.2” rain since Saturday which is awesome

I recognize that steeple from past photos. Looks like you had a front row seat for watching the action!
Glad to hear you didn't get any damage!

Yep, the rain is wonderful! :grin:

That is a downright tasty treat there.

Think about those schlubs who live in cities???
(no offense to schlubs or cities)

That is the type of breakfast I can only cook on off days or when we are in the mood for breakfast for dinner, and one that I will definitely want time to enjoy. You always inspire with your creations, Jeanie.

That is the type of breakfast I can only cook on off days or when we are in the mood for breakfast for dinner, and one that I will definitely want time to enjoy. You always inspire with your creations, Jeanie.

I understand that Ron! It's nice to have the time both to cook the meal, and enjoy it. Sometimes days are just too busy.
I hope you find time to kick back and relax. I know whatever you cook will be delicious!
Thanks Friend! :-D

Miss Jeanie, remarkable as always!!!......Nice touch not overcooking those eggs!!! Food and the scenery looks like a small slice of heaven....

Miss Jeanie, remarkable as always!!!......Nice touch not overcooking those eggs!!! Food and the scenery looks like a small slice of heaven....

Hope you're feeling better Keith! Thanks for the kind post. :grin:

I am always amazed at how you nail those eggs while camping - they're perfect! The whole dang deal is fantastic, Jeanie!

I am always amazed at how you nail those eggs while camping - they're perfect! The whole dang deal is fantastic, Jeanie!

Thanks Greg! Sometimes the eggs don't cooperate, but I eat em anyway. lol
Good to see ya! Hope all is well!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back