Pork Steaks

What a way to start the day, Jeanie! Fabulous food and fishing. Not sure it gets much better than that.

Jeanie, I die slowly every time I see your cooks - in a good way. :-D

Jeanie style fantastic! :thumb:

Oh my... another wonderful post. I always pay pay attention to your cooks... and have duplicated more of them than I can count. But in the background, I usually see a rod or two....

In the high lonesome..., And on the home waters I fish, I often use the same set-up for the lakes and reservoirs Maybe a slightly longer pole because trout and the occasional walleye are a really shy bite. But shore fishing is very rewarding.

5Im8Lyx.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! The camp trip was much needed... and pretty relaxing.
Accept for the time spent in the shower house due to a tornado warning. :laugh:

Jeanie, you make the rest of us Okies proud. Them red pigs - they are the best. Pair that with the best cook, the great outdoors and look what happens...

Thank you Kevin! This was one of my favorite red pigs to date. Not sure what the difference was but I'm really happy with the flavor.
Hope all is well on your end of the state!

Looks great Jeanie. Curious; do you tent it or have a five-star camper somewhere near by?

Thanks George! I prefer tent camping. I plan what I want to cook while there, and take the food I need.
Take hotdogs, eat hotdogs. Take steak, eat steak. :razz:

Back