A Few Crawdads n Shrimp

You go lady,looks fitting:thumb:

Thanks Stacy! :)

Be glad to help out. Contract job was finished up today, holler if you need some tech support.
Thank you Norm, I appreciate the help!

Looks incredible Jeanie!

Thanks Charles! :grin:

Damn Cowgirl.... I gotta ask....are you married?....if not you'd make a descent man into a saint :wink:
lol Very kind of you to say Bear.... I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! :-D

That's a proper crawfish boil! :thumb: Haven't had one of those in years.

Thank you T.Mac! Glad to hear you are a crawfish fan too! :grin:

Looks great Jeanie! :thumb: Crawfish coming into season is my favorite part about this time of year.
Thanks USMC! I bet the crawfish in your area are tasty. The drought has played heck with the crawfish ponds around here.

Now, THAT is my idea of a good time and good eats! :thumb:

Well done, Jeanie.......another cook that reminds me of my youth. :-D

Thanks so much John! Glad to hear this brought back good memories for you. :grin:

jeepers! I got a bucket of jambalaya planned for the weekend but it ain't nothing like your mudbug feast!
I'll bet a bunchabucks it was DELICIOUS too!
Sensational Jeanie!!

Shrimp boiled in extra spicy crawfish boil might be my favorite seafood item in the world. Add in some cocktail sauce with some fresh horseradish and Im in heaven.

jeepers! I got a bucket of jambalaya planned for the weekend but it ain't nothing like your mudbug feast!
I'll bet a bunchabucks it was DELICIOUS too!
Sensational Jeanie!!

Thank you Jazz, always good to see ya! Your jambalaya sounds great.. Hope you take pics if you get the time! :grin:

Holy cow that looks so good!

Thank you Dadeo! :grin:

Shrimp boiled in extra spicy crawfish boil might be my favorite seafood item in the world. Add in some cocktail sauce with some fresh horseradish and Im in heaven.

I hear ya! One of my favorites too. Thanks! :grin:

dang... that makes me miss teh bug boils we had out in West Texas with my former coworkers. it was work hard and party harder, when you found the time ..

dang... that makes me miss teh bug boils we had out in West Texas with my former coworkers. it was work hard and party harder, when you found the time ..
Thanks Pyrotech, I bet your gatherings were a blast! It's an easy way to feed a crowd and lots of fun.

Makes me want to try doing that.
That looks like a feast

Back