A Few Crawdads

Holy Cow Jeanie you never ever fail to deliver, that looks amazing.

Outstanding!

Thanks so much! :grin:

Holy Cow Jeanie you never ever fail to deliver, that looks amazing.

Thank you Bill! :grin:

Laissez bon temps roulette!!!! That would make ANY Cajun jealous.OUTSTANDING!:thumb: :clap2: :thumb:

Very kind of you Hoss! Thanks! :grin:

That is, The most awesome looking food ever!!!

Thank you Jim! Hope all is well in your part of the state! :grin:

So Jeanie...Do you buy your mudbugs live or frozen? I've looked into having them sent live but the shipping puts me out of the game. And then I wasn't sure if I would like the quality of the frozen ones. But I dunno why because all my shrimps are bought frozen...

By the way. I never get tired of seeing this cook show up again :thumb:

So Jeanie...Do you buy your mudbugs live or frozen? I've looked into having them sent live but the shipping puts me out of the game. And then I wasn't sure if I would like the quality of the frozen ones. But I dunno why because all my shrimps are bought frozen...

By the way. I never get tired of seeing this cook show up again :thumb:

Thanks Craig! These were frozen, cooked. First option is to catch my own. Second is to buy live if available, third is to buy frozen cooked. Make sure they're not from China though. lol

Thanks Craig! These were frozen, cooked. First option is to catch my own. Second is to buy live if available, third is to buy frozen cooked. Make sure they're not from China though. lol

I bought some frozen frog legs...From China...In the trash...

Are the ones you catch in Ok. the same as the ones from the south?

I bought some frozen frog legs...From China...In the trash...

Are the ones you catch in Ok. the same as the ones from the south?

:laugh: Good idea!

Yep, they are good eatin'. The drought has been playing heck with the crawdad ponds though. Hopefully we'll get more rain this year. :grin:

Man I love me some good crawdads and that feast looks mouth watering! Great Job!

Thanks Certified! Nice to see another crawdad fan. Hope to do a big boil before long. This is a good way to feed just a few friends though. :grin:

Jeanie, Awesome Feast as usual , makes me miss my time in New Orleans, Will be trying the Bacon wrapped corn soon and the Swamp dust. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanie, Awesome Feast as usual , makes me miss my time in New Orleans, Will be trying the Bacon wrapped corn soon and the Swamp dust. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Rodomac! I bet the food in NO was amazing...
Hope you give the corn a try, it's worth the effort. :grin:

Back