A Few Crawdads

:clap::hail::clap2:

giphy.gif

Yes Mam! :-D

Looks awesome, Jeanie. :thumb:

I've been dreaming of boils as the warm weather gets closer.

There are plenty of jokes to be made here, but I'll refrain! Lol. Interesting concept you have there, can't say I've ever in my life even seen someone mix billing seafood in one pot here. You're either in the mood for crawfish or shrimp, but not both unless they are fried.

For a cook this small, I like a variety of items. I used to cook straight crawdads, then started adding a few shrimp for the non crawdad people, then added crab legs about 12 years ago for one of my best friends. lol She expects them now! :laugh: The smoked bacon wrapped corn is a must too. lol

That was the most deceptive title ever given the excellent work done.

:laugh: Thanks!

Five star Jeanie.

Thank you Marty! Hope you have a great weekend! :grin:

I'll see Marty's 5 stars and raise you 3 more stars!! That is one amazing looking cook, and I will echo Marc's comments, you can post this cook as often as you would like and it will never get old. WOW!!!
Thanks so much Ron! :mrgreen:

I don’t know what to say other than it just doesn’t get any better than that. Awesome.

Thanks Kevin! Hope all is well on your end of the state! :grin:

Wow Jeanie that top's any boil I've seen just incredible!
Thank you Bob! The drum adds a lot of flavor to the mix. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :grin:

Excellent Jeanie!!! That looks awesome!!!
Thanks so much Joe!! :grin:

YOU can repeat with that anytime you want I really want some of that Did you raise the mud bugs and shrimp

Thank you George! Had to go with store bought shrimp and crawdads. :mrgreen:

Dang, Jeanie...that looks fantastic.

Thank you Mik! Hope you have a great weekend! :grin:

:clap::hail::clap2:

giphy.gif

:laugh: Thanks Deebo!

Amazing...and the corn, wow. Do you leave the bacon on to eat with the corn?

Thanks Joedy! Yes, I leave the bacon on. Each bite is bacon and corn. It's pretty tasty. :grin:

Yes Mam! :-D

Looks awesome, Jeanie. :thumb:

I've been dreaming of boils as the warm weather gets closer.

Thank you John! Hope you take pics when you get the time for a boil! :grin:

Hot damn, as a half Cajun / half Texan, all I can say is wow wow wow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hot damn, as a half Cajun / half Texan, all I can say is wow wow wow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Weldon! The bacon wrapped corn is nice for a change. Hope you give it a try sometime! :grin:

Jeanie, how hot / spicy is the Swamp Dust? I'm looking for a new boil mix. I'm tired of the Zaterains. My wife isn't big on heat, but can handle a bit.

I'm with George - I'd be cool with infinite repeat! That looks/sounds super enticing, Jeanie, and the pix are just fantastic - wow!

Angel Flying To Close To The Ground is playing(to loud says the other half) but I convince her it’s the short version :)) Your cooks do keep the spirits up.

Thank You

Jeanie, how hot / spicy is the Swamp Dust? I'm looking for a new boil mix. I'm tired of the Zaterains. My wife isn't big on heat, but can handle a bit.

John, it's pretty spicy. I just use less than recommended. After seasoning the water, I give it a taste test and add more water if needed, to cut the heat, before putting the food in. It's good stuff though! :grin:

I'm with George - I'd be cool with infinite repeat! That looks/sounds super enticing, Jeanie, and the pix are just fantastic - wow!

Thanks Greg! I know you've seen me cook this several times. lol Hope all is going well.. :grin:

Angel Flying To Close To The Ground is playing(to loud says the other half) but I convince her it’s the short version :)) Your cooks do keep the spirits up.

Thank You

I had to google the song. lol :oops: Thanks Adams! You all keep safe! :grin:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back