A Few Crawdads n Shrimp

I get off work and see this! Not fair Jeanie, I think it falls under cruel and unusual punishment... :)

Dayum neighbor, that is some mighty fine grub right there

Your friend is very lucky

I could eat that for breakfast right now

Crawfish, I was just thinking it is getting to be that time of year, looks great Jeanie. Really haven't had winter down here and the Cobia will be running soon. :grin:
Thanks Kevin! I've not been cobia fishing but it sounds like fun! Bet they put up a good fight. :shocked::grin:

This should be Lunch on Day 2 of CowGirls Country Cooking Retreat.........

lol Thanks Smitty! A Cowgirl Country Retreat would involve everyone enjoying their own favorite beverage and hanging out by the smoker. :mrgreen:

Looks great! It is getting to be that season around here. Marci Gras and crawfish, can't be beat.:-D
I agree!! Can't be beat. Thanks!

Looks awesome!!!

Thank you Clay! :grin:

Looks and sounds like a great night Jeanie! I'd love me some of that. Or maybe all of it. :oops: I've been saving up a boil for one of those "allergic wife out of town" meals.

Thank you Greg!! It's one of my no-fuss, easy meals that feeds a crowd. (yeah, I'm a slacker!!) :grin:

Can't quit coming back to look. Again, again and again.

Thanks Adams!! :)

I am waiting on the "save the date" Jeanie.

Me too.. I fully expect to gain 15lbs while visiting too

Thanks Marty and Matt! I need to host a Brethren Camp out some day. :grin:

I get off work and see this! Not fair Jeanie, I think it falls under cruel and unusual punishment... :)

lol Thanks Norm! Hope work is going well. :grin: I haven't started on that computer recovery but might holler at you when I do.

Seriously righteous!

Thank you Blue!! :)

Stunning cook as always Jeanie!

Thank you Joe! :grin:

Dayum neighbor, that is some mighty fine grub right there

Your friend is very lucky

I could eat that for breakfast right now

Thanks Neighbor! It was one of my friend's favorite meals. :)

:shocked:

Fantastic cook Jeanie!

Sam!! Good to see ya! Hope winter is treatin' you well. Miss your posts.. Thanks!

Goodness!

Thank you Steve! This is my lazy, go-to meal to feed a crowd. :grin:

lol Thanks Norm! Hope work is going well. :grin: I haven't started on that computer recovery but might holler at you when I do.

Be glad to help out. Contract job was finished up today, holler if you need some tech support.

Now, THAT is my idea of a good time and good eats! :thumb:

Well done, Jeanie.......another cook that reminds me of my youth. :-D

Back