Head Count for 2014 SoCal Bash Starts Here: Saturday May 17: North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent

I'll need a cooker to heat the dip and smoke the wings. Is there something available Moose? Otherwise, I'll see if gtr can bring one of his portable cookers for me. I'll bring charcoal.

There is a weber OTS on the property, as well as a large gas grill. I'm going to ask SmokinJohn to bring his UDS as well. :thumb:

Man, I would love to stop by but it is really hard for me to commit. I have jobs in Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Palos Verdes and have a job walk sometime soon in Pasadena. I am passing through there all the time, I just do not know what day or time. If a late entry is acceptable I would be happy to bring whatever you guys need.

Man, I would love to stop by but it is really hard for me to commit. I have jobs in Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Palos Verdes and have a job walk sometime soon in Pasadena. I am passing through there all the time, I just do not know what day or time. If a late entry is acceptable I would be happy to bring whatever you guys need.

Come on by.

Well, I was waiting last minute to see if things change for me but look like I'm not going to make this one guys. :sad: I got a full plate and it sure isn't bbq and on top of that gotta help my bro move exactly on Saturday.

Have fun!! Throw back a few for me.

Well, I was waiting last minute to see if things change for me but look like I'm not going to make this one guys. :sad: I got a full plate and it sure isn't bbq and on top of that gotta help my bro move exactly on Saturday.

Have fun!! Throw back a few for me.

Maybe the two of you could eat first then move?

It will be my wife, brother in law and my best friend for this Saturday.

Will bring a bag of charcoal. Will need to borrow a grill to do the Carne Asada. :oops:

It will be my wife, brother in law and my best friend for this Saturday.

Will bring a bag of charcoal. Will need to borrow a grill to do the Carne Asada. :oops:

We'll have something for you, no worries, Tony.

Starting to get things organized for the trip over. Picked up some Newcastle as well as a "Mexican Beer sampler" (Tecate, Sol, and 2 types of Dos XX).

See all y'all this afternoon!

Starting to get things organized for the trip over. Picked up some Newcastle as well as a "Mexican Beer sampler" (Tecate, Sol, and 2 types of Dos XX).

See all y'all this afternoon!

I'm getting the carne right now and after karate class for my kids we are head out.

About to light up to smoke up the ham here, going to be making biscuits and lemon icebox pie soon, thinking of making a little cornbread as well. See y'all this afternoon!

Got dessert ready yesterday. Getting ready to put the jalapeno popper dip together. Gotta run and get ice and dry ice for the coolers, get packed up, and I'll be there around 3. Can't wait.

Any word from Norcoredneck? I think he mentioned last time that he didn't get the word.

Nope.

I sent him and a number of others 2 pms a few months ago who said they would have come if they had known about it...dead silence.

Got dessert ready yesterday. Getting ready to put the jalapeno popper dip together. Gotta run and get ice and dry ice for the coolers, get packed up, and I'll be there around 3. Can't wait.

Jalapeno popper dip?

I guess I should put on the drawstring pants. :oops:

Back