2017 Saturday Oct 7 SoCal Fall Bash North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent: Head Count & Food Planning!

Thank you SoCalWJS (John) for providing the Cabo

tonyjohnson619
Cabo_1_Tony.jpg

tom b
Cabo_2_Tom.jpg

Mrs B
Cabo_3_Mrs_B.jpg

gtr
Cabo_4_Greg.jpg

the long-suffering Mrs DUBBAGA
Cabo_5_Lee.jpg

Toast (Mike)
Cabo_6_Toast.jpg

Always the gentleman, Toast returning the Cabo to the bottle before passing it to John
Cabo_6.5_Toast_backwashing.jpg

SmokinJohn
Cabo_7_Smoking_John.jpg

smoooooooooooooooth
Cabo_7.5_Smoking_John_smooth.jpg

Mrs SmokinJohn
Cabo_8_Jennifer.jpg

It's Game Time !!!
Cabo_8_Jennifer_let_the_party_begin.jpg

Mrs silverfinger
Cabo_9_Mrs_Silverfinger.jpg

Mrs Moose
Cabo_10_Mrs_Moose.jpg

Mrs Toast
Cabo_11_Mrs_Toast.jpg

Luziann telling Toast where he can shove that bass boat ...
Cabo_11_Mrs_Toast_telling_Toast_where_to_shove_h.jpg

silverfinger
Cabo_12_Ray.jpg

Evil-g
Cabo_13_Gordon.jpg

agrees with SmokinJohn... smooooooooooooth
Cabo_13_Gordon_smooth.jpg

Mrs tonyjohnson619
Cabo_14_Mrs_Tony.jpg

frognot
Cabo_15_Charles.jpg

Silas (spelling ??? ... any family of Evil-g is Brethren too)
Cabo_16_Silas.jpg

misc photos

chatting.jpg

chatting_2.jpg

Group photo 2.0 ... or as I like to call it, who will fall in the pool first (few hours after the initial pic... more adult beverages have been consumed)

Group_photo_2.0.jpg

Once again, thank you to Major for opening his home to the Brethren. He is a gracious host, and so much fun to speak with.

It was a privilege to spend time with such a fantastic group of people. It was such an honor to have Gordon travel from PA, Charles from TX and Mike/Luziann from LA. Our thoughts were with those who, due to last minute circumstances, were unable to attend (Marty, Sako and Neil), and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Until the next time... bye for now

Toast.jpg

Well that was pretty farkin fun. :whoo: A ridiculous amount of delicous food and super cool folks to shoot the chit with. Really missed campdude, ssv3 and Bigmista, but there's always a next time.

Love having the out of state farkers coming to join us! Mike - so good to finally meet you and your lovely bride - come on back out any time. Gordon - always great to see you and thanks so much for all your contributions - everybody loved the scotch, the ribs - all that! Charles - what an awesome farker! Just the kind of dude that's great to have around, & with pies, no less! :hungry: Hope to see all y'all at all the subsequent SoCal Bashes.

Many thanks to Moose, the missus, and team Major for hosting and putting the whole thing together. And thanks to the farkers who took pics, 'cause I didn't. :oops:

Really great to see y'all - can't wait till next time!

Nicely done guys. Wish Shelly and I could have been there. We plan on going on more adventures this coming year!

So Toast and Frognot did you guys invite the SOCAL folks to Texas for our Fall Bash this year! :mrgreen:

Fellow Brethren Taking Care of Me

When I posted that I wasn't going to be able to make this years Bash, Greg (gtr) offered to bring some BBQ out to my place. He and Charles (frognot) stopped by for a visit. :thumb:
3NipU68.jpg

They brought a nice selection which helped ease the pain of missing the Bash. :grin:
hApypIf.jpg

DRQHFfK.jpg

Charles also brought me some of the sausage (no pic) and some beers from TX and Greg kicked in a bottle of Carolina Treet. :clap2:
QEKhjEI.jpg

I really wish I had been able to make it. I missed meeting Toast and his lovely wife and seeing all the others that were there. I enjoyed seeing the pics and look forward to being at the next one.

Sorry pics are to big. I forgot which size to use for posting.

Hanging out at LAX just waiting for my flight.

Such an incredible weekend that flew by way to quickly. Will post a lot longer post tomorrow but just wanna say "ain't no party like a SoCal bash"!

Y'all all know how to treat an old farker from Texas right!

Man that bash was epic. I want to thank Major for hosting and Moose for putting it together. I also got a chance to know everyone quite a bit more this time around. It was a pleasure meeting Toast and his wife Luziann. Great food was made and enjoyed by all.

Man that bash was epic. I want to thank Major for hosting and Moose for putting it together. I also got a chance to know everyone quite a bit more this time around. It was a pleasure meeting Toast and his wife Luziann. Great food was made and enjoyed by all.

It was so great to finally meet you and hang out! I'm not sure which was better - the companionship or the food. Hopefully next time it's not so dang hot outside!

Back