Head Count for Fall 2014 SoCal Bash Starts Here: Saturday Oct. 11: North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent

To all:

The Bash was off the chain! So much food. So much camraderie.

Forgive me for not responding earlier, but yesterday was a fog. I'm still fuzzy from the post-meat coma. Of course, the COWBOYS beating the Seahawks in Seattle and the premier of The Walking Dead didn't help either.

BTW: No more Gentleman Jack for Mrs. SJ.

^^^Yeah you do. If you need somewhere to stay, you always got a spot at our place - we have plenty of room.

Love the NK shirt Greg! Looks like it fits proper. :thumb: For a minute I though I was there but I don't remember being hung over (or having all that hair) so I figured it wasn't me. :tsk:

My birthdays in May and I think a plane ticket to SoCal might be on the wish list. I really hate missing a good party. :-D

Bigmista's brisket and those chicken legs you're doing up look righteous! Heck all of it does for that matter!

20141011_151030.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
^^^Yeah, I wanted to show up in style! I do get a lot of folks coming up and saying how much they like the shirt - very cool design!

Yup - I seem 'em and love 'em - great! Thanks!

Again - I really had a great time hanging out with y'all farkers. Looking forward to next time!

Great photos Bigmista!!!

It's a shame that you didn't get one of your burnt ends, as that might have become my new phone wallpaper... they were that good (9-9-9)

Back