2014 SoCal Bash: Saturday May 17: North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent

FARK... Frick.... Stick a fork in it~!

Last Bash I was wandering the hills of SW Utah on my mtnbike..... missed the bash.... (see skinny guy in pic below).

NOW ya plan the next on ANOTHER mtn bike holiday..... F_A_R_K! Me and a posse of 10 other riders will be in Prescott AZ May 15-20 to ride the rocky trails and sample the local cuisine. Dang darn-it~!

Another Prescott AZ eateries to recommend? BTW: Hurricane Utah needs a bbq restaurant. The place there is VERY nicely decorated (about the only nice thing I can say about the place). One could make a $ome good money off the locals and the tourist trade that moves thru the area on the way to Zion Natl Park and beyond.

Attachments

• Gooseberry.jpg
    Gooseberry.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 64
FARK... Frick.... Stick a fork in it~!

Last Bash I was wandering the hills of SW Utah on my mtnbike..... missed the bash.... (see skinny guy in pic below).

NOW ya plan the next on ANOTHER mtn bike holiday..... F_A_R_K! Me and a posse of 10 other riders will be in Prescott AZ May 15-20 to ride the rocky trails and sample the local cuisine. Dang darn-it~!

Another Prescott AZ eateries to recommend? BTW: Hurricane Utah needs a bbq restaurant. The place there is VERY nicely decorated (about the only nice thing I can say about the place). One could make a $ome good money off the locals and the tourist trade that moves thru the area on the way to Zion Natl Park and beyond.

Sorry you won't be there.

Check out Kai in Chandler (If Prescott is 11:00, Chandler is 5:30).

Food: Unbelievable.
Service: You will be spoiled for anyone else.

^^^^ BOTH OF YOU HESH!

If BigMista (brings brisket) wants to grace us (brings brisket) with his presence (bring brisket), who are we to argue?

His brisket is fantastic, and I would/will hit it very farking hard. But I gotta speak up for the pastrami here. You had his pastrami? It is a taste you will never forget. Farking amazing.

Anyway, I think 5/17 is good for me to make it.

It's my in-law's 50th wedding anniversary that day, so I'm out... unless I can convince them that the SoCal Bash is actually being held in their honor :idea:

I'm thinking we need to have a thermapen test to settle this speed thing once and for all.

Marty has a blue one, mine is British RACING green, greg's are black and orange. I think we need a red one.

Why do we need a test. I know blue is the fastest! :wink::wink:

Back