2014 SoCal Bash: Saturday May 17: North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent

The Eyes of Texas are upon you SoCal boys... :thumb:

Which locale will be the 2014 BSOTY (Bash Spot of the Year)? Only time will tell :wink:

The Eyes of Texas are upon you SoCal boys... :thumb:

Which locale will be the 2014 BSOTY (Bash Spot of the Year)? Only time will tell :wink:

Our location has a swimming pool, outdoor shower, regulation size pool table, and a firepit. Plus, I'm working on getting us a musical act. Oh...and lots of squirrels. :thumb:

Our location has a swimming pool, outdoor shower, regulation size pool table, and a firepit. Plus, I'm working on getting us a musical act. Oh...and lots of squirrels. :thumb:
Our locale has a bigger swimming pool (a lake), firepits, indoor shower/bathroom facilities, vollyball courts, fishing docks, snakes, and Smitty might just sing us a love song about SPAM! :thumb:

Our locale has a bigger swimming pool (a lake), firepits, indoor shower/bathroom facilities, vollyball courts, fishing docks, snakes, and Smitty might just sing us a love song about SPAM! :thumb:

Our locale *may* have deguerre!

Hint hint hint oh please oh please oh please.....

I will be there, and so will Mrs SJ. She is excited!

Sounds great, can't wait to meet Mrs. SJ!

However, you will not be granted entry without that spectacular Mac 'n Cheese. Just thought I'd let you know so you have plenty of time...

:mrgreen:

Sounds great, can't wait to meet Mrs. SJ!

However, you will not be granted entry without that spectacular Mac 'n Cheese. Just thought I'd let you know so you have plenty of time...

:mrgreen:

I will be bringing it!

Enkidu: If you're out there, I'm expecting Scallop and Habanero ABTs!

Hey! This thread reappeared!

I'll pencil it in, but my wife quickly told me that it's Memorial Day weekend, and would result in us traveling 4 straight weekends.

Hope I can make it - it was a great time last year.

Hey! This thread reappeared!

I'll pencil it in, but my wife quickly told me that it's Memorial Day weekend, and would result in us traveling 4 straight weekends.

Hope I can make it - it was a great time last year.

Fark. :doh:

I'm really bad with holiday dates, and thought this was the weekend before Memorial day. :smash:

Would anyone mind/prefer we do it the weekend before, on Saturday May 17th? I'm guessing more than a few folks will be going out of town Memorial Day weekend, and I wouldn't want our attendance to suffer.

Now Moose. The Sun won't be in Taurus anymore on the 24th...:tsk:

Wait. Just saw your edit about the 17th. :thumb:

Since you'll be bringing in Bob from St. Louis, got extra airfare for me too?

So are you now officially aiming for May 17th?

Don't know if it's possible, but if you are going to suggest the 17th, can the thread title and first post be updated to reflect that?

Back