THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The nearest Lowe's has the for 209.00. Wonder if I should get it.

If I didn't get one sale. I would have bought another at full price for $369 for what I originally paid for mine. $209 I would grab it. But I make pizza every Friday night.

The nearest Lowe's has the for 209.00. Wonder if I should get it.

I would seriously call the customer care center and see if they can look around for an $85 one. They might even price match that one locally for $209 down to $85. Regardless, you could get one shipped like I did and still save another $60. My total with tax came to $151 shipped to my house. Would save you about 30%.

Just called the 800 number, gave here the item #, she checked and said they were sold out nation wide, so good luck to anyone who can find one.

I just got Home Depot online to price match it with free delivery to my local store :)

I couldn't find the 84.00 price advertised anywhere, but I found 110.42. (Using Lowes zip code 17404).

Thanks for the info!

Store #1127, zip code 17603 (Lancaster, PA) has them online for $75, but listed as sold out if that helps anyone.

I just tried a PM with home depot they said they don't price match with anything that is on sale

I'm going to go in store to see if I can get them to price match the $75, anyone interested in one if I can? Probably cost too much to ship, but I can hold it for a little while if you will be traveling to this neck of the woods in the next few months, or possibly meet somewhere not to awful far away. Just throwing it out there.

I know the rules, Pics or it didn't happen right? (invoice attached) I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I spent 1hr 22 minutes on the phone... But technically I made $7.03 a minute to talk to them... $422 dollars an hour isn't a bad wage.

My argument was based on their policy:

http://www.homedepot.com/c/PM_New_L...rchRedirect=price+match+policy&redAB=B&NCNI-5

We've lowered prices on over a thousand items storewide.
Look for the "New Lower Price" icon.
Shop Now
Find Your Local Store NOBODY BEATS OUR PRICES
If any competitor tries, we'll beat their price by 10%. Guaranteed.*
*If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from any local retailer, we will match the price and beat it by 10%. Excludes special orders, bid pricing, volume discounts, open-box merchandise, labor and installation, sales tax, rebate and free offers, typographical errors and online purchases. Online purchases are subject to price match only.

Attachments

• home depot.jpg
    home depot.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 170
To anyone interested:
Lowes Store# 1558 in Hillsborough Oregon has two in stock and will ship them. 100.00 each.
Phone 503) 844-6200

I know the rules, Pics or it didn't happen right? (invoice attached) I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I spent 1hr 22 minutes on the phone... But technically I made $7.03 a minute to talk to them... $422 dollars an hour isn't a bad wage.

My argument was based on their policy:

http://www.homedepot.com/c/PM_New_L...rchRedirect=price+match+policy&redAB=B&NCNI-5

We've lowered prices on over a thousand items storewide.
Look for the "New Lower Price" icon.
Shop Now
Find Your Local Store NOBODY BEATS OUR PRICES
If any competitor tries, we'll beat their price by 10%. Guaranteed.*
*If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from any local retailer, we will match the price and beat it by 10%. Excludes special orders, bid pricing, volume discounts, open-box merchandise, labor and installation, sales tax, rebate and free offers, typographical errors and online purchases. Online purchases are subject to price match only.

You did good! Was it an online purchase or was it available in your local store?

I'm going to go in store to see if I can get them to price match the $75, anyone interested in one if I can? Probably cost too much to ship, but I can hold it for a little while if you will be traveling to this neck of the woods in the next few months, or possibly meet somewhere not to awful far away. Just throwing it out there.

Did ya get it for 75? I'd be interested and could pick it up. I'm in new market md...

Did ya get it for 75? I'd be interested and could pick it up. I'm in new market md...

I struck out in store, but I'm going to call cs tomorrow morning to see what they can do since the stores are both within 20 miles of me. I'll keep you posted!

Corporate office. HD only has it online. Talked to a supervisor. I was very nice but she was pretty pissy about it. Started to say they dont match clearance, seasonal, etc. I said no where on the Lowes site does it say it is seasonal or clearance.

keep climbing the chain. I ended up talking to the corporate resolution department. She was pissed when she finally did it. Don't take no for an answer.

What excuse are they giving you?

Back