THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's out of stock at 10 stores around me. Most had it listed for $269 but one had it list at $139, bot no stock.

I'm thinking the price drop is either due to Lowe's no longer stocking the product, or that they are closing them out to make room for the next generation Blackstone.

I'm thinking the price drop is either due to Lowe's no longer stocking the product, or that they are closing them out to make room for the next generation Blackstone.

My thoughts as well.

Last I heard Blackstone was in the works with the maker of the 2stone pizza oven for the newest version.

Last I heard Blackstone was in the works with the maker of the 2stone pizza oven for the newest version.

Oh great, I'm running out of places to store grills and ovens!!

I paid 299.99 from Lowes ~6 weeks ago. Now it's listed for $320 from the same store.

For the record, they are worth the full price of $400 if you ask me. Awesome ovens!! So if you guys can find them for that much cheaper, it's a no brainer. I'll never use my Egg or Weber/Pizza Kettle for pizzas again.

For the record, they are worth the full price of $400 if you ask me. Awesome ovens!! So if you guys can find them for that much cheaper, it's a no brainer. I'll never use my Egg or Weber/Pizza Kettle for pizzas again.

I would agree. I made pizza a couple of times on my Kamado, and while it came out great, it was a LOT of work and used a lot of fuel compared to the ease and simplicity of the Blackstone. It also uses very little fuel.

Out of stock in Central Illinois..........I wonder if Home Depot will price match? I see you can get it shipped to your home or store there as it is online sales only, although they are at $399. :shocked:

Ed

Boom!!!!! Just got one for $82 from a Lowes in NY. I had to pay $60 for it to be shipped to my house but for $142 who gives a crap! I almost pulled the trigger on one of these last month for $269. Call Lowes Customer Care Center and have them locate one for ya.....1-800-445-6937

Care to share a zip code for that store ;) ?

Honestly man I don't know, I called customer care center and explained to them what I was looking for. I told the nice lady that a buddy of mine told me (actually heard it here) that he had bought one on clearance for $85. She asked for the item number and then took my phone number. She was nice enough to call around and called me back when she located one at the clearance price.

Just checked local store here, 6 available for $110.42. I will grab one for someone if they want to pick up. Not sure how much it would cost to ship one?

Last edited:
Back