***Blackstone Pizza Oven Appreciation Thread***

Edge of the eyebrows sometimes, too! Just once forgot to burp - never again! Fortunately, was beardless at the time.

BBQ sauce (homemade), pepper jack, leftover pulled pork, crumbled bacon, red onion, green onion & a plum tomato.

650* & 3 minutes:

j1Qpz69.jpg

hnn43by.jpg

Finally had the time and weather to use my new to me pizza oven (thanks @Zak)
Love this thing!!!! First pie was Margarita, fresh Mozzerella and basil, the second was a Bacon and Pineapple one. Both took about 4 minutes to cook. Both were great! (too excited to eat the Hawaiian, forgot to take a finished pick)
K52KpSvm.jpg

kvfVTazm.jpg

EXZ8awL.jpg

El Pato jalapeno salsa, Pepperjack, PSB, jalapeno, avocado & tomato. 2 3/4 minutes @ 700* in the Blackstone.

rwpL7hU.jpg

Thought this should be here, too.

You've been knocking it out of the park lately with these creative pies, Robert.

Bravo!

Homemade pizza sauce (thanks Moose.. think I'll call it Moose Sauce), asiago, hot cappy, portabello/****ake, & katamala. 3 minutes.

G6vJi2B.jpg

Last edited:
Pizza: dough with Itialian seasonings & red pepper flakes, Moose sauce, asiago cheese, pepperoni, portobello mushrooms & black olives.
Cooked on the Blackstone.

ULPH0jc.jpg

Does anyone have a dough recipe that doesn’t puff up as much as others? We haven’t had success wih a true N.Y. style thin crust yet...still expirementing.

Back