Outlaw patio smoker giveaway

BruceB

is one Smokin' Farker
It’s time again for the Great Lakes Barbecue Association to give away another OUTLAW Patio Model Smoker-1st Place (a $4,500 value) along with a Reconditioned K4L Drum Cooker-2nd Place from Kelly Wertz at 4 Legs Up BBQ https://www.4legsup-bbq.com/product-page/k4l-cooker , and an Ooni Kari 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven-3rd Place, a $300 value, https://ooni.com/products/ooni-karu .

The drawing for these great prizes will be January 20, 2024 at the GLBBQA Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet in Bay City, MI. Tickets are $25.00
500 were purchased, however, last year only 340 were sold. So still pretty good odds.

Tickets can be purchased three ways:
1) through PayPal at www.paypal.com and search GREAT LAKES BARBECUE ASSOCIATION (PLEASE list OUTLAW in the Comments section) and include your name, address and phone # for contact info.
2) OR...you can send me a check, made payable to the GREAT LAKES BARBECUE ASSOCIATION and mail it to GLBBQA 8893 Hahn St., Utica, MI 48317
3) OR through VENMO at www.venmo.com/u/brucebiss PLEASE leave your contact information in the Description/Comments section so I can forward your tickets to you.

Upon receipt of your payment, through VENMO, PayPal or check, I will fill out your tickets and mail them to you. The winners need not be present to win. The winner of the OUTLAW SMOKER will be responsible for picking up his/her smoker or for shipping. Kelly Wertz will ship the Drum Cooker to the winner and the GLBBQA will ship the Pizza Oven to the winner.

Proceeds go to help fund our Association activities; our Team Of The Year Chase, Spring Fling Contest, BBQ101 Class and our Beak2Beak competition. They also help us lend support to young adults who may pursue a future in culinary arts, veterans charities and other worthwhile causes.

If you have any questions you can PM me here and I will get back to you ASAP.
THANK YOU folks for your continued support and participation!

GOOD LUCK!!

This post was approved by Moderator Ron L.

Last edited:
Something is amiss.

This isn't how Paypal usually works and when I try the email link in the post - it fails.

But log into Paypal as a member/user and search for Great Lakes Barbecue.

Then the opportunity to send money as a payment arises.

Something is amiss.

This isn't how Paypal usually works and when I try the email link in the post - it fails.

But log into Paypal as a member/user and search for Great Lakes Barbecue.

Then the opportunity to send money as a payment arises.

Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

Hey folks, thought I would bump this up and see if there is any more interest. I still have a few more tickets left if you are. Someone's gonna win a great smoker! Give yourself a chance. THANK YOU!

Back