2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here :)

2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here [emoji4]

We are in the home stretch. Last year 8 Brethren called Caleb in the last 2 hours. Some of these calls take a minute... and he is heading home at 5pm PST... do it now if you’re gonna do it :) . We are officially at 23 units sold. Sooooo close to the next incentive amount.

I just got off the phone with Caleb about I question I had and he said we are at 23 sold! A couple of folks have their coupon codes in their cart but have not pulled the trigger yet and over 30 folks who he has corresponded with have not yet placed an order. He said during the last group buy around 2:30 pm Pacific Time on Friday he started getting a lot of orders so hopefully that will be the case this year.

Ordered a 1 star, I was number 22 at the time. I went over and over this decision considering several other options. Everything considered, Mak is just the right choice for me for a number of reasons. I have been thinking about a pellet grill for a couple of years at least. I regretted not doing this last year but it is same price and deal this year on the 1 star I wanted so I was lucky.

I recently saw a headline about steel prices going up so if they do this again next year, I would be surprised if prices did not increase. So, if you are on the fence, and it is within your ability, go for it, life is short. Very nice of Mak to make this generous offer and I appreciate it. I also appreciate the responses to my questions on the forum and through PMs.

Ordered a 1 star, I was number 22 at the time. I went over and over this decision considering several other options. Everything considered, Mak is just the right choice for me for a number of reasons. I have been thinking about a pellet grill for a couple of years at least. I regretted not doing this last year but it is same price and deal this year on the 1 star I wanted so I was lucky.

I recently saw a headline about steel prices going up so if they do this again next year, I would be surprised if prices did not increase. So, if you are on the fence, and it is within your ability, go for it, life is short. Very nice of Mak to make this generous offer and I appreciate it. I also appreciate the responses to my questions on the forum and through PMs.

Super excited for you!! Welcome to the MAK family :)

About to pull the trigger on the 1 star. Quick question on shipping, how big is the 1 star shipping package and can I schedule a specific day of the week with Fedex freight to get it delivered?

About to pull the trigger on the 1 star. Quick question on shipping, how big is the 1 star shipping package and can I schedule a specific day of the week with Fedex freight to get it delivered?

Caleb will be able to give you exact dimensions of shipment box/pallet. As far as scheduling your delivery, you will get a call from FedEx Freight once it arrives at your local depot. You can schedule the delivery from there.

Well, I have owned every accessory with the exception of the 2* front shelf. My first two must haves would be the cover and full upper grate (used constantly). Next would be WiFi (love it!), followed by the sear grates, lower cabinet door then additional upper grates...

My priorities may not be yours though... [emoji2371]

What do you like about the WiFi? Can’t find much on it other than a few complaints. Amazingribs didn’t seem to like it.

After it is over, it would be nice to know how much of each model was sold

Heck, I’m still trying to figure out how he even slipped into the MAK family. Always has to be one I suppose. [emoji2371]
I gave caleb a fake name. Apparently I was on a "no buy" list. I had to call multiple times. Wonder how that happened?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here [emoji4]

I gave caleb a fake name. Apparently I was on a "no buy" list. I had to call multiple times. Wonder how that happened?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOLOLOL! We love ya brother... with warts, wrinkles and even your front lawn full of cookers :)

Is there a general consensus on the best thing to buy with the store credit?

Back