Your Last Meal--PBC Style--Prime Rib and Lobster +

I beg to differ. The pictures do a lot of justice from where I'm sitting. If it tastes half as good as it looks, it's gotta be amazing!

All I know is I tried to taste it and it ended up tasting like a computer monitor...:shocked:

I couldn't help it, it looked so good I had to try! :heh:

Holey :tape:! :shocked: This shot made my knees weak. :redface::laugh:

Outstanding doesn't cover it Sako. One of the best cooks I've seen in a long time. Let me know when that house comes up on the market. lol

Lol, Thanks Jeanie!! I went a tiny bit fancy with it this time around. :-D

Looks like there's going to be a bidding war between you and Andrew on the house. :becky:

Did you use any wood ?

Looks amazing man wow

Thanks Trunks! I wanted to drop in a chunk of pecan but I forgot as there was a lot going on. I just used K-Comp or professional briquettes as they are called now. Still had a very mild and pleasant smoky flavor.

Thanks Trunks! I wanted to drop in a chunk of pecan but I forgot as there was a lot going on. I just used K-Comp or professional briquettes as they are called now. Still had a very mild and pleasant smoky flavor.

What temp did you cook at? Pulled at 120 I think you said?

What temp did you cook at? Pulled at 120 I think you said?

No idea what the cooker temp was. :biggrin1: The PBC usually runs in the 275-300+ range on average and I figure that's about where I was at.

As for the roast, I cooked it 'til 120* internal temp dead smack in the mid-center. Took it off, loosely covered in foil and rested for 30 mins. Carved and served. Didn't check IT after rest.

Damn Sako i dig the looks of that butter rub...have you ever tried it on a tri tip?

Thanks again Tom! Actually I haven't. I came up with it on a whim while doing the cook yesterday. Not a bad idea for trip tip. :thumb:

Back