Your Last Meal--PBC Style--Prime Rib and Lobster +

Awesome cook Sako!

I don't know about last meal though, anything that good I'd want more of... kind of like good sex... :becky:

If I could have that I'd run out and do something to be executed for, just to have it be my last meal!

lol now that's funny :thumb:

Awesome Sako! Like I said in the other thread, that's beyond restaurant quality! I wanna be your neighbor! Lol
:thumb:

Thanks Andrew! Like I was telling Jeanie, the house one down from me may be listing soon. :biggrin1:

Awesome cook Sako!

I don't know about last meal though, anything that good I'd want more of... kind of like good sex... :becky:

:pound::pound:

Thanks Norm!

Sooooo, my Oscars and a dented can of Austex no beans might not draw many votes??

Heaven on Earth! Good lord...what a meal. First...last...how about every meal, please! Nice, nice cook. :thumb:

Holy farking heck Sako but that looks tasty!!! How long did the lobster take to grill on the PBC? I've had a problem sometimes getting the doneness right on my other cookers. Also, did you butter baste it while it was cooking?

Holy farking heck Sako but that looks tasty!!! How long did the lobster take to grill on the PBC? I've had a problem sometimes getting the doneness right on my other cookers. Also, did you butter baste it while it was cooking?

Thanks DD! It took about half an hour since they were large tails and I took it off as soon as it hit 145-150* IT. I just dusted it with Chesapeake Bay and put it on the PBC. Put on and dipped in butter at the table. IMO the distance between the grate and fire basket in the PBC is just about perfect for lobster as it was delicious.

Fk1mbnjh.png

Yeah you definitely nailed every aspect of that cook. Looks absolutely delicious.

Thanks guys!! A lot of fun I must admit. Especially the plating part when everything had to come together.:wacko: I felt like I was on chopped lol.

Thanks DD! It took about half an hour since they were large tails and I took it off as soon as it hit 145-150* IT. I just dusted it with Chesapeake Bay and put it on the PBC. Put on and dipped in butter at the table. IMO the distance between the grate and fire basket in the PBC is just about perfect for lobster as it was delicious.

Fk1mbnjh.png

Holey :tape:! :shocked: This shot made my knees weak. :redface::laugh:

Outstanding doesn't cover it Sako. One of the best cooks I've seen in a long time. Let me know when that house comes up on the market. lol

Mmm

LOBSTER.... That is a meal well worth ordering!:clap: When I get my last meal, you will have to bring your PBC over!

Back