Shrimp n Cheesy Grits... griddle style

Cowgirl
I have looked at this post several times. My head is still spinning like a hippies in a wind storm from the amazing looking food. You have really raised the bar several notches for all of the griddle cooks out there. As always sister, the food is perfection personified:thumb:

Thank you Tony! :grin:

Looks like you don't really need anyone else to tell you how amazing that looks, but that looks amazing!!! :clap:

Shoot Jason, always good to hear from you. Thanks!

Cowgirl
I have looked at this post several times. My head is still spinning like a hippies in a wind storm from the amazing looking food. You have really raised the bar several notches for all of the griddle cooks out there. As always sister, the food is perfection personified:thumb:

SGH, you're very kind!! I am looking forward to learning from the griddle cooks on the forum. Thank you!

Killer cook Jeanie! You're working that thing like it should be worked. :thumb:

Here is what I find interesting Jeanie;
Quotes;
I'm trying to get the feel for this griddle. Haven't really used one before. So far I like it!
I'm still trying to figure this griddle out.
I am looking forward to learning from the griddle cooks on the forum.

I mean WOW!! :hail::clap:, If this is what you are cooking while you are "getting the feel" for this thing, I'm not sure I will be able to handle what you put out when you "figure this griddle out"..............Holy Schmoly! But I sure will look forward to seeing it:-D.

KC

That looks incredible... Now, I'm hungry again... Cowgirl Awestruck, Again! :wink:
Thanks so much Smokin69th! :grin:

Hankdad, Thank you!! :)

Killer cook Jeanie! You're working that thing like it should be worked. :thumb:
Sako, Thanks to you for the inspiration. I love your Blackstone cooks, hope to try your recipes in the future. I have been using your instructions for cleaning this thing too. Also the large foil pans on top for storage. I appreciate your help!! Thanks friend.. :hug:

Here is what I find interesting Jeanie;
Quotes;
I'm trying to get the feel for this griddle. Haven't really used one before. So far I like it!
I'm still trying to figure this griddle out.
I am looking forward to learning from the griddle cooks on the forum.

I mean WOW!! :hail::clap:, If this is what you are cooking while you are "getting the feel" for this thing, I'm not sure I will be able to handle what you put out when you "figure this griddle out"..............Holy Schmoly! But I sure will look forward to seeing it:-D.

KC

lol KC, I have a long way to go to catch up to the cooking Sako, dport, Thatgrimguy and others are doing. I have a lot to learn!
It's fun though. Thank you!! :mrgreen:

Thank you Charles! :grin:

You are my hero. Great cook!

Very kind of you... Thanks!! :grin:

Holy Moly Jeanie
OUTSTANDING!
I'm sitting here slobberin' all over this keyboard....
I've fed 50-60 bikers "Breakfast Goop" using a large iron griddle over an old 3 burner camp stove. Guess I'll have to dust 'er off and try some of this "griddle cooking"

If I close my eyes it really does look like a Blackstone........:shock: :wacko:

Great Job!
Thanks for sharing....

[
Thank you Robert! I bought mine from Target. The sale is over now.
It was marked down to $239. from $299. and had an extra $12 discount on select grills...also free shipping. By the time I paid taxes it came to $249..
That was the lowest I'd seen it so I grabbed one.

$72 off is a fantastic price. I remember seeing that someone had gotten a $60 off price and it might have been you. So I started a post last week asking how folks find these discounts for various items. The response was use google. Which in turn yields a $5 off $50 dollar purchase at Lowes. I guess it is like most things in life, timing and luck. I really don't need one of these things because I can see me using it once or twice a year meaning that it comes down to want versus need.

Was lucky enough to take advantage of this generosity of folks on this website back in March on the Blackstone Pizza oven and got one for $110. Have not had a chance to use the thing and it sits in the box unopened.

Keep up the great posts.

Robert

Back