A Molcajete Mixto

I can only get canned tomatillos here. Is that worth trying?

Cheers!

Bill
Never tried them, but I might pick up a can to try out. The local Mexi-Mart always has fresh ones available, so that's what I usually get, but they also sell them in cans.

Haven't made a salsa verde in a while, so it'll make for a good and hopefully tasty experiment.

I don't know how I missed this when you posted, but I could tell that there was a disturbance in the force. It was as if an incredible meal was calling out for a fiesta.
I've never seen nor heard of anything like that, but now my life is complete. Very well done, Jeannie!

Thanks so much everybody! Hope you give it a try sometime! :-D

WOW Jeanie!

I've never seen anything like it! That's an "all afternoon" dish.

I can only get canned tomatillos here. Is that worth trying?

Cheers!

Bill

Thanks Bill! I haven't tried canned tomatillos. Please keep me posted if you use them!
I add about a TBS of chicken bouillon to the blender when making the sauce, also fresh cilantro. I like the added flavor. I know there are many recipes out there. I'm sure yours will be delicious! :-D

I don't know how I missed this when you posted, but I could tell that there was a disturbance in the force. It was as if an incredible meal was calling out for a fiesta.
I've never seen nor heard of anything like that, but now my life is complete. Very well done, Jeannie!

Made me laugh.. Thanks Ron! :laugh:

Back