Purple Pork Master Sauce?

My friend, unless you have been wiretapping or reading emails your comment of knowing of bad feelings is without merit. The status of Purple Pork Masters,(Still Active) and its ownership/membership are not of any concern of yours. Next time unless you have first hand knowledge of something, think twice about posting anything of which you know nothing. Kevin will be a source for the sauce if it put into production again by Purple Pork Masters. Stay Tuned...

That's my point exactly..... I thought Smokinit was representing the group, never claiming it as his own. I know there were bad feelings between some members when they broke-up. Lets hope they haven't carried into here as well. Just my two cents...

My friend, unless you have been wiretapping or reading emails your comment of knowing of bad feelings is without merit. The status of Purple Pork Masters,(Still Active) and its ownership/membership are not of any concern of yours. Next time unless you have first hand knowledge of something, think twice about posting anything of which you know nothing. Kevin will be a source for the sauce if it put into production again by Purple Pork Masters. Stay Tuned...

You are correct, I don't fully know the status.

My assumptions were based on conversations with other members and a message earlier in the thread...

I apologize if my assumptions were wrong and my comments were unwarranted. I stand corrected...

Last edited:
Fark it! If four gallons fit into a case, I'll take a farking case!

Please keep us posted on the status, guys.

Purple Pork Masters Sauce

It's getting done!!! Production will be done in early March. The reason waiting to make is so done a bit closer to the start of the season. I will keep you all posted as the way to place your orders.

Back