Purple Pork Master Sauce?

Never heard of this sauce, but a number if people sure seem to like it. What other sauce would you compare it to? Is it a sweet sauce? Spicy sauce? Heavy molasses? More vinegary? Just wondering. Thanks.

Never heard of this sauce, but a number if people sure seem to like it. What other sauce would you compare it to? Is it a sweet sauce? Spicy sauce? Heavy molasses? More vinegary? Just wondering. Thanks.

There is nothing to compare it to... It's in a class all of it's own...
We are not talking about store bought sauce here, it just doesn't compare...

Whether for the backyard grill or used in competitions, this sauce can really stand on it's own. I bet it would even make cardboard taste great!!!!!!

Purple Pork Masters Barbeque sauce came in two variants.....
Classic Barbeque Sauce and Competition Grade Barbeque Sauce.

Purple Pork Masters Classic Barbeque Sauce

This is really a great and well balanced barbeque sauce with a hint of smoke, it is sweet but far from overly sweet. It has three distinct flavor notes: first a little bit sweet on the tip of the tongue; next a tangy twang as it rolls across the roof of your mouth; and finally a subtle slow-mild-burn as it slides down your throat.

Purple Pork Masters Competition Grade Barbeque Sauce

This is a more robust version of the "Classic Sauce". A little bolder, a little smokier. You only need one bite to experience the full flavor spectrum of this "Competition Grade Sauce".

This is a picture of a bottle given to me by a Brethren in October when my son was home from deployment, it was probably the last bottle in existence..

PPM.jpg

I am in, because everyone else is in, and I need more sauces to try!

If you are interested in trying other sauces you should go to the "Trading Post" forum and register in the trade round. They have several trades a year where many are paired to trade a sauce and a rub with someone else in another part of the country.

This gives the opportunity to many to sample sauces from around the country.

Right now there is a Hot Sauce Trade sign-up in progress. Click below..

How To Register For The Trade Round...

Back