Purple Pork Master Sauce?

Reason I ask is twofold. One, I don't care for an overly sweet sauce. It sounds like a lot of people here like Blues Hog Original and SBRs. WAY too sweet for me. Don't want to get stuck with a gallon of sauce I don't like. And two, afraid I'll love this sauce and won't be able to get any more of it.

Reason I ask is twofold. One, I don't care for an overly sweet sauce. It sounds like a lot of people here like Blues Hog Original and SBRs. WAY too sweet for me. Don't want to get stuck with a gallon of sauce I don't like. And two, afraid I'll love this sauce and won't be able to get any more of it.

As far as price for the gallons, that hasn't been determined by the ex-team members yet, but industry standard pricing Blues Hog runs between $21.75 - 23.95 a Gallon and Head Country is $19.99 a Gallon at most distributors

I can't guarantee that you will like it because everybody has different tastes... If our tastes were all the same, there would only be one variety of everything on the market.

What I can tell you is that it is not too sweet like Sweet Baby Ray's and Blue's Hog Original. It is a good balance for my tastes of sweet and tangy with a very very mild heat which adds depth to the flavor and not really a heat.

As far as not being able to get it again, we have all been there with this exact sauce, that's why we are here now. The only thing we can keep doing is to keep pressure on the broken-up team members to make another production run... . .

Do you hear us Kevin?????? ... LOL

If you are interested in trying other sauces you should go to the "Trading Post" forum and register in the trade round. They have several trades a year where many are paired to trade a sauce and a rub with someone else in another part of the country.

This gives the opportunity to many to sample sauces from around the country.

Right now there is a Hot Sauce Trade sign-up in progress. Click below..

How To Register For The Trade Round...

I'll mozy on in there and check it out. Still want to try this one though!

Not sure what that stuff tastes like but can't imagine it would be better than a apple cider vinegar based finishing sauce i make. What's the flavor type of this?

With an interest like this, one has to wonder why you stopped making it. Oh what the fark, I'll get in on some too. :)

I'm in for a gallon... We'll just need to discuss shipping options, as I'm about to be "out and about" for a few months.

Really hoping that this "re-launch" works out!

Keep us in the loop with this thread!

Can't wait to have some more of this stuff! It was a key component in my competition chicken sauce.

Back