Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good match Niel. Fresh bread (made daily) with fresh (hot off the smoker) BBQ. This may work out better then planned! Lets watch God multiply those loves of bread and bless your family!

Looking foreword to seeing Big Mista's Huge loaf of bread filled with real good meat!

Wow, that sounds fantastic. I love fresh bread, too, what a combination with freshly smoked real.good.meat.! :clap2:

I'm sorry about what hasn't worked out so far, but I have to say, I'm impressed with the dedication and perseverance you both bring to the table. I believe you will be rewarded well for your work.

:becky:

My stomach is now rumbling thinking about the possible menu options for a BBQ Bakery. I love the stuffed Hawaiian bun idea above.

Right now I am fantasizing about a smoked turkey sammich with a cranberry bbq sauce (never tried Big Butz, but I think it would be perfect) on freshly baked stuffing bread

I hope the new place is open weekends... and soon!!!

Smoked turkey with cranberry BBQ sauce and fresh baked stuffing bread? :faint2:

What if Mrs and Bigmista got a new supplier for the pastrami cuts, and the bakery could make a sourdough rye bun, and a Mennonite saurkraut supplier was found, and horseradish and a grainy, deli, beer or whisky mustard….. :faint2:

Extra Extra old white cheddar cheese buns with smoked, thick-sliced back bacon, sweet pickles, fried onions, honey and peach chipotle BBQ sauce…...:blah:

I'm saving this recipe for the baker.
My stomach is now rumbling thinking about the possible menu options for a BBQ Bakery. I love the stuffed Hawaiian bun idea above.

Right now I am fantasizing about a smoked turkey sammich with a cranberry bbq sauce (never tried Big Butz, but I think it would be perfect) on freshly baked stuffing bread

I hope the new place is open weekends... and soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back