Head Count for Fall 2014 SoCal Bash Starts Here: Saturday Oct. 11: North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent

I'm guessing with all of the food we already have, I'm guessing 3 racks max. I also have a UDS and PBC that will be available if one of you wants to do 'em hot and fast.

We also need charcoal as well...

Then I'll do three racks of St Louy's from Costco.

Who's gonna have grill space for me when I get there to set the bark?

I'll bring a couple bags of TJ's briqs and a table. IIRC it might be good to bring some chairs too?

And Just BS - I can bring a WSM, or if you're looking for a more direct type heat, there'll be an open pit, or I can bring an Old Smokey (cheap but kinda great grill/smoker type deal with good distance between the coals and grate). I think Moose mentioned there was gonna be a 22.5 Weber kettle there too.

^^^Triste!

Dang - really wish you guys could make it. This won't be the last time we get together, so hopefully you guys can make it to the next one.

We good on plates, forks, napkins, paper towels etc. or should I bring some?

And Just BS - I can bring a WSM, or if you're looking for a more direct type heat, there'll be an open pit, or I can bring an Old Smokey (cheap but kinda great grill/smoker type deal with good distance between the coals and grate). I think Moose mentioned there was gonna be a 22.5 Weber kettle there too.

I forgot about the open pit. That will work. If not the Webber will be fine.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Smoked jalapeno jelly.

Poor over soften cream cheese.

Eat with crackers, spread on a biscuit with a fatty or add to sauces.

Jelly... too late to have ready for Saturday. So a pan full of ABT it will be.

Since these peppers are SO DAMMMM hot, I will remove the seeds :mrgreen:

Been busy here guys,

I'm going with the ground meat kabobs as planned.

Question?? Do you guys want some skewers of ground beef and some skewers ground chicken or only beef skewers??

This is what I'm talking about. Pic is all ground beef. All beef or beef and chicken??

20140721_223215.jpg

Been busy here guys,

I'm going with the ground meat kabobs as planned.

Question?? Do you guys want some skewers of ground beef and some skewers ground chicken or only beef skewers??

This is what I'm talking about. Pic is all ground beef. All beef or beef and chicken??

20140721_223215.jpg

THAT is a rhetorical question........ let me save others from answering. We'd be HONORED to try both of those delicacies ..... BRING 'EM :clap:

Back