THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok cowgirl...breakfast is delicious, filling, and over. What's for lunch? Supper? :-D

Once again...nice spread.

Ok cowgirl...breakfast is delicious, filling, and over. What's for lunch? Supper? :-D

Once again...nice spread.

Thanks azken! :becky:
No lunches but we ate well at night. I don't think I ate for days when I got home. :laugh:

Midnight Goat, thank you!! Sorry to hear you are cooped up in an office!

What a nice break in the middle of the day seeing your cook threads. Takes to some peaceful place in my mind and ideas of something to try. Looks fantastic as always. Thanks for sharing! :icon_smile_tongue:

Lets all sing now:

Take me home...country roads...to the place that I love...Oklahoma...with cowgirl....take me home...country roads

Reminds me of my mama's cookin! Great as always!

Chicken-fried porkchops. My gramma would've just called those pork chops as that's how she made them. She would've liked you. :thumb:

My grandmama too. She didn't cook pork chops any other way.

Jeanie - that is one fine lookin' breakfast! :thumb:
Me too. My Gramma, and my Mom both.
Exact, except for the finish on the grill.
Everybody around us, that was pork chops. Only way to do them.
Cowgirl, beautiful cook, as usual.

When you fry pork chops like that, they will nearly always be juicy, along with boneless chicken breasts. Great way to cook them. My grandmother kept all her bacon grease in a metal container with a strainer on top. She did all her fried meat cooking with the bacon grease. Talk about flavor! Your cook reminded me of her and how we grew up. We didn't worry or even know about high cholesterol back then. She was 94 when she passed, and was still cooking most of her meals herself.

Stay at the lake so we can enjoy all the great cooks you produce with your tractor rim cooker. Talk about Heaven on earth...

Blessings,

Omar

Thanks for the kind comments! I cooked quite a bit over the 7 days at the lake. Please let me know if you get tired of seeing the camp cooks!

Jamaicamon, go west til you hit the west end of Oklahoma then take a right. I'm the one surrounded by cattle, yucca and sage. :becky:

Thanks for the kind comments! I cooked quite a bit over the 7 days at the lake. Please let me know if you get tired of seeing the camp cooks!
:becky:

Who in there right mind would get tired of looking at the wonderful looking meals you produce Jeannie? Please, keep on posting!!!!

What, no biscuits? :becky:

That looks great Jeanie!

What did you fry the pork chops in?
And the taters, what did you put on those to cook them?
I have an idea but just thought I would ask. :rolleyes:

Thank you Ribeye Republic and Wornslick!

What, no biscuits? :becky:

That looks great Jeanie!

What did you fry the pork chops in?
And the taters, what did you put on those to cook them?
I have an idea but just thought I would ask. :rolleyes:

Thanks Ray! I used a mixture of bacon drippings and oil for the taters, and just oil for the chops.
I had a jar of bacon drippings but was saving it for shrimp and grits. :becky:

Thank you Ribeye Republic and Wornslick!

Thanks Ray! I used a mixture of bacon drippings and oil for the taters, and just oil for the chops.
I had a jar of bacon drippings but was saving it for shrimp and grits. :becky:

Thanks!,
I would like to try this in my backyard on my fire pit! :thumb:

Back