Brethren Relay to Dan Chambers

I have know of Sr. Lawrence's gathering of the "treasures of the church," but have never heard before of him commenting, "turn me over." Thanks!

However, I'm pretty sure the smoker is a female...not surep, but don't y'all call yours "her," or, "she," etc.?

I'm late but I just added to the meat fund. I also think the HEB gift card is a good idea. That way Dan can spend as he cooks.

Thank you. I'm honored and humbled...and, of course, grateful...ha, just thought, "and soon, I'll have a grate full" yeah, dumb, but these are the kinds of thoughts I have after no sleep and a painful medical procedure...:rolleyes:

I have know of Sr. Lawrence's gathering of the "treasures of the church," but have never heard before of him commenting, "turn me over." Thanks!

However, I'm pretty sure the smoker is a female...not surep, but don't y'all call yours "her," or, "she," etc.?
Do Texans consider "long pig" BBQ?

I don't k ow. I'm ignorant of the term, "long pig."
Human meat.
howto-eat-human.w654.jpg

Thank you. I'm honored and humbled...and, of course, grateful...ha, just thought, "and soon, I'll have a grate full" yeah, dumb, but these are the kinds of thoughts I have after no sleep and a painful medical procedure...:rolleyes:

Glad to help and anything that lets your mind wonder to a happier place is probably a blessing. Wish I could do more.:-D

Unpack that for me, Clark, please
Well, she's coming from a "foreign land" at the hands of someone else. When she gets to you, she's going to go to work for you. She'll work hard and impress you with her dedication, loyalty, and the quality of her product. Her reputation will spread through the community, so much so that you'll decide to make her your own forever and ever.

Ruth.

Good one, Clark. Onto the short list. Thanks

Y'all, please understand, while the smoker will be mine, my wife willl have right of first refusal of any name. Happy wife, happy life and all :)

Back