You're All Invited to The 2023 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 22!

Wow!!
We have just 18 Days till the Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!!
Let's dust off those camp chairs
Find your cooler
Figure out what beverages you are gonna be bringing
Let everyone know what you are cooking
What side(s) will you be bringing
How about paper plates, forks or spoons
Who ya bringing to the Bash with you
The Great State of Texas gonna need $7 a head at the entrance, exact cash is best

Please hit up the sign-up sheet (link is below in my signature) to let everyone know what your gonna do!! :mrgreen:

I wish I was back in Texas, the bash sounds awesome! I'll send some smoke your way along with good weather :)

I was planning a pinto bean/meat dish for a side, unless I shouldn’t with these Bash beans. ?
I can grab some napkins, plates.

Well at this time it doesn’t look like we will be able to make it. My sister broke both ankles on Easter morning and will be having surgery on one of them and is staying with us so we can take car of her. Cant leave her alone for long as she really can’t do much by herself. Maybe in the fall we can make it.

Well at this time it doesn’t look like we will be able to make it. My sister broke both ankles on Easter morning and will be having surgery on one of them and is staying with us so we can take car of her. Cant leave her alone for long as she really can’t do much by herself. Maybe in the fall we can make it.

Family first!

Back