Brethren Relay to Dan Chambers

Well, I've been asking whether or not she shipped out today, but have not heard back. The way everything else is going, it probably was abducted by aliens, or something worse...

If she still lives by Monday, maybe she will start her trek down South.

tumblr_m2fnlwTEFx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ"]classic Heinz Ketchup Anticipation TV ad 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

Still no word. I can't even get an estimated arrival date. I bet the truck driver is using it...

Oh, BTW, Terry, we couldn't go to HEB to get picnics on sale, however butts are on sale this week, so getcha some...

I'm beginning to wonder if my intercepted delivery and if hiding it until Christmas...its nit like I can go searching high and low for it...

Well, y'all can stop holding your breath...or you'll die.

Just like everything else around me, this has gone to crap!

I was told last week she was on a truck. This morning, I'm told that she is still in the Midwest, held up from past bad weather and they are backed up 5 to 7'days and are sending essential freight out first. They are thinking they will have everything out by Tuesday of next week.

If that's true, and it leaves the Midwest by next Tuesday, which may or may not happen, no telling how long it will take to get from the Midwest to South Texas. Christmas, maybe?

Yes, I am disappointed, but I know I shouldn't be.

Y'all have a good weekend and a happy Thanksgiving!

Back