THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You wouldn't be looking to adopt would you? That looks great and inspiring for my next trip to the cottage.

You all are very kind. Thank you!
The biscuits and gravy are quick and easy to make. The hardest part was getting the saran wrap spread on the table to roll out the biscuit dough. Saran wrap doesn't like me. :doh: :-D

Thanks so much everybody!

George, thank you!! :-D

Sorry?! :loco:
I'd eat what you cooked off of an engine block.
:laugh: Some day I am going to try the engine block, I'll keep you posted. Thank you!! :becky:

Now something else I have to make. Thanks, looks great!!
Thank you Morgan! :-D

Saran wrap don't like me neither...makes me talk ugly!

Nice job with that iron Jeanie!
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Plastic wrap kicks my hind end. :laugh: Thanks!

just wow. gonna have to make that this weekend!

:eusa_clap

Thanks so much! Hope you have great luck with it. I Make the gravy thin, it thickens while the biscuits cook.

yum!

do you have your biscuit recipe posted somewhere?

I use regular ole baking powder biscuits..
2 cups of flour
1/4 cup of lard
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp salt
about 1 tsp sugar ( you can add more or less)
and 3/4 cup of milk
Combine the dry ingredients well, then work the lard in completely. Add the milk last..

I've also used boxed biscuit mix, mixed with milk. It's a lot easier and tastes good too.

Good luck and Thanks! :-D

You really should be sorry ...For not making enough for the Group! :clap2:

Jeanie, this has to be one of your Best! Thanks for posting! :becky:

Thank you Mike! This makes quite a bit..not enough for the whole group but maybe 5 or 6. :-D

Back