Sausage Poppers

Sounds great, looks great. My main problem with poppers is that Most of my family likes the "jalapeno flavor" but does not like the jalapeno heat. How in h e double L do you get the flavor without the heat without tasting every Jap before you cook it? I'm gonna try it @ the next family get-together anyway. Let the babies whine!

Sounds great, looks great. My main problem with poppers is that Most of my family likes the "jalapeno flavor" but does not like the jalapeno heat. How in h e double L do you get the flavor without the heat without tasting every Jap before you cook it? I'm gonna try it @ the next family get-together anyway. Let the babies whine!

You're Welcome.........
Bout as mild as a mild banana pepper rings.

Attachments

• jala.jpg
    jala.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 47

Another way from what I have heard by many is to soak the peppers in Sprite, even change after hour. What I know about the chemistry is that sugar reduces the heat by absorbing and somewhat neutralizes the oils

Back