2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here :)

I sent an email. Haven’t heard anything back yet. If I don’t hear by tomorrow, I’ll try calling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's Monday so we're fielding all of the usual calls and emails from over the weekend and from people who wanted to reach out first thing as well as all of the calls and emails from the first day of this group buy. You will get a response.

If you have any questions while you're waiting for one, feel free to ask them or DM me, etc.

Have talked to Caleb a couple of times today about the MAK 1. They are offering a good deal and he is a very nice guy. He mentioned their grills have a lifetime warranty, which I did not realize they offered. He said it used to be 3 years but changed that about 6 months ago.

I think that pretty much sealed the deal for me. They are confident in their product and stand behind it.

Have talked to Caleb a couple of times today about the MAK 1. They are offering a good deal and he is a very nice guy. He mentioned their grills have a lifetime warranty, which I did not realize they offered. He said it used to be 3 years but changed that about 6 months ago.

I think that pretty much sealed the deal for me. They are confident in their product and stand behind it.

The lifetime warranty was even retroactive for some. I know mine switched to lifetime. It was a huge surprise for me and was welcomed news for sure.

I missed out last time. I'm pulling the trigger tomorrow. What are the must have options?

Super excited for you!!

To me the must haves are:

-Upper grate (either 3/4 or full)
-Cover

The NICE to haves are:
-Sear grates
-Front cabinet door on the 2 Star
-Side shelf on 1 Star
-Additional upper grates on 2 Star if you think you’ll need the room
-WiFi

I know lots love the front shelf. That is the one item I do not have. Some like the griddle as well. I finally acquired their full sized griddle and am looking forward to putting it to use :)

So far I know that Caleb was inundated with Brethren emails/calls today. Nice to see us working him to the bone... lol. And I know that MAK’s were sold. Hoping to get some more specifics tomorrow so we know where things stand.

Would love to see those who bought or are about to pull the trigger chime in. We wanna meet our new MAK brothers and sisters :)

If your name is Jason G. DM me, please. We didn't quite catch your number from your voicemail.

Y'all are smart to take advantage of the sale. I missed the window (by a slim margin I think) on the previous deal but I have to say my 2* has been well worth it.

Back