Happy Friday Farkers...What's Cookin' This Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing here...we're still on vacation...:becky:...however...we WILL be having Friday Night Steak Night somewhere...:thumb: Have a great weekend folks! :p

45lbs of PP and equal amounts of tri-tip along with some links and hotdogs for the kiddos.
Tomorrow will be a long day :clap2:

Tomorrow a chick again and sunday probably some burgers...again.:-D

Got an unexpected day off work, cooking a brisket for the first time in Derek's UDS we built a couple weeks ago. Gonna build a log rack for my trailer pit and rewire the lights and brakes while it cooks.
Sean
Raging Bull BBQ

Helping out at the KCBS CBJ class in Bellevue, WA.at Eastside Harley-Davidson.

Tired of the 4 meats already, thinking we gotta practice some Lamb dishes for the Yakima comp.

Smoking a butt wife wants some pulled pork and I think I'm going to do a breakfast fatty

Cooking chicken (legs and breasts) for Relay For Life tonight, pancakes at dawn tomorrow for the same event, resting tomorrow night, then doing some baby backs for my brother's visit on Sunday.

2- 11 boston butts, and 4 spare ribs. keeping it simple with a light dust of rub, with alot less sugar in it. getting back to basics.

A tiny Chicken Little!

2 Cornish Game Hens
gamehen.JPG

This will be my first attempt at vending for the Shelton farmers market. About 45 pounds of PP and 6-9 racks of BB. Hope the weather holds out.

This is my first post on here.

I just got my Bubba Keg Grill from Home Depot yesterday. I got it put together and then rushed to the grocery store. I bought three racks of spare ribs for $14 since they were buy 1 get 2 free. I plan to grill the ribs and some chicken legs tomorrow. They are calling for snow but I will be grilling even if I have to wear a parka.

My son's 1st Communion is Sunday, so I've got 20 pounds of butt ready to smoke tomorrow, and 24 chicken thighs that I'll smoke Sunday after the service. Then a feast for all!

I think ribs sound like a great idea this weekend... yeah, nice baby backs.

Daughters 18th birthday party tomorrow so I'll have all sorts of goodies going all day. MOINK balls, ABT's, a couple fatties... you get the idea.:-D

a butt on Sunday for sure. Probably a fatty or 3. Other than that, not entirely sure yet. Too many options too little time.

Back