Happy phryday pharkers, what’s cookin?

bowhnter

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Mike
Gonna be a hot one this weekend here, but it’s only mid June so it’s not gonna deter me.
Tonight was pork chop sandwiches, phlipity, phlipity, phlip and they turned out great.
Tomorrow is going to be Ooni pizza.
Sunday will be philets, phlipity phleak as well.

Happy weekend!

Last edited:
Hot indeed - I am cooking tonight to try to beat some of the heat - feral hog - cured the 2 shoulders the last 6 days - and injected the 2 hams with Tony chachere Creole butter

Going to have some pulled pastrami pork and regular pulled pork - rest them tonight - pull them in the morning - vacumn seal the meat and freeze for next weekend down in Conroe

At least that’s the plan

Everyone stay cool

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tacos tonight.
The heatwave isn't due here till Monday, so phiring up the ophset in the morning.
Pork butt, chicken, bologna and whatever else I phind that will phit.
Boomers on Sunday, thinking either Cajun sausages, shrimpburgers, or????
Have a great weekend!

I'll be phlipping* these beauties over a blazing hot phire, upon which will magically transform them into delicious phleaks**!

vvDJbht.jpg

*https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298900

**https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4579421&postcount=54

:thumb:

Did some pork last night. Marinated in galangal, chili, garlic, lemongrass, phish sauce and a dash ooh phinegar.
Turned out real nice. Also cooked phlat breads on the braai.
Tonight/tomorrow? Don't know yet. We'll see what the phreezer brings

Paging Dr Phu and his Phu Phire gazers !! not much here. Going to grandson’s first birthday party, son will doing the burgers but guess who gets to buy the meat etc!!!! Some things never change....Peace dudes and dudette.

Phor Saturday…my old man is coming over we will be phiring up our new pizza oven. Phortunately it’s already over 100 bephore 1100 so we should consume less phuel

Phirst day over 110 this season. Thank god for beer.

Grilling a ribeye tonight with scalloped potatoes as a side. Pretty sure Mrs frognot is cooking something green as another side.

Temps outdoor is 103 F (heat index is 112 F). Or 39.5 and 44.5 for y'all pholks into Celsius.

The love oPh my liPhe, who is allergic to Phish and shrimp, was out of town this weekend so my young 'un and I had shrimp po'boys on Phriday and Phried cod last night. My lovely wiPhe gets back tonight and there's a chuckie smoking in preparation Phor her return. Also made some diry rice with chaurice.

Happy (what's lePht of the) weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Back