Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Today and tomorrow nothing......making a one pot dish as we speak on the indoor pit.....ground beepH with couscous and veggies as we speak.
Sunday we're having a team meating....there's gonna be some smoking and grilling.:becky:

Have Phun all y'alls!:cool:

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Chicken thighs on the Weber tonight, wiphe said she's making some homemade teriyaki, so some sort oph pirk or chicken will phollow.
Not sure after that, a phreezer dive will decide.

Have a great weekend all!

Putting a small Boston Butt in the drum right now. Seasoned and post oak. Going to smoke until about 10pm. Then overnight in crockpot with Chipotle Salsa. For various weekend fare.

Last edited:
Traveling today (I won’t lie, we had a TV dinner type meal tonight) and be home tomorrow so nothing much.
Took 2 Strips out of the phreezer so they will be SV for Sunday. (24 hours, Thanks Terry)

Monday is still my weekend, possibly some wings or what we phind in the phreezer when we get home.

Happy weekend!

Last edited:
And after about 5 hours in the Drum, it's off to the slow cooker with hot sauce and a beer

Great idea Adams.

I scored two Boston butts at Save-A-Lot for $1.29.

Got a 9 1/2 and a 11 1/2 pounder going in the smoker this morning with two racks of baby backs and a bottom round roast that's going to be turned into chunky smoked chili.

I have been living with devastation from Hurricane Ian. Been grilling everything since I didn’t have power for eight days.

I’ve been working my way through my freezer and today I am going to barbecue a spatchcock turkey.

Sorry for your situation down there Brian.

Ian was headed straight for me according to forecasters just hours before he nailed you guys.

Hope you had a generator for your freezer. I bought one just for that purpose when it looked grim for us. Can't lose the food!

Glad you are safe now. It was an ordeal for us even this far north.

Back