"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phryday Pholks!

I ground some beeph phor burgers this morning.
Weather will dictate the cooking method, Weber or Blackstone.
I've got a corned beeph phlat thawing phor my phirst attempt at pastrami on Sunday.
Tomorrow, prolly some chicken.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Phriday!

The Snadamo household has phinally gotten over the sickness our petri dish children brought home phrom school! Taste and smell is back! Postponed birthday parties are a GO! The oldest requested ribs, the youngest requested chicken. Gonna do 2 racks of spares in my backwoods, and a beer can chicken in the pellet pooper (at the request of Mrs Snadamo). MAybe grill some of my Italian sausage for appetizers.

Besides all that, I am going to drink beer, some pool action, watch the LLWS, and enjoy the outdoors as much as you can in 100+ degree heat.

Next week my new toy (OKJ highland) will be here and probably try to assemble, burn in, season, and make SOMETHING with it.

Stay saphe, drink beer and be well, brethren!

Today was SV strip steaks to minimize time outside.
Tomorrow will be pizza in the oven and Susan is making some baked ziti for Sunday.

Monday, still my weekend, phinally going to be in the 90’s so will be smoking a pork butt and a couple racks oph StLouis ribs phor a meal or two and the phreezer.

Happy weekend!

I'm at a loss for ideas. I hate to say it, but I think I've reached my limit on Hispanic food for awhile. Didn't know that could happen! :laugh:
I've been making a LOT lately.

I need to get creative! :p

Hope you have a great weekend Brethren!
Hope all is well Phu!

Paging Dr Phu and his merry band of “immortals”......(apologies to Doc Holiday)....Hope hell’s heat relief is coming soon. Will either do costco organic hamburger patties (some of the best hamburger meat I’ve ever had) or maybe a chopped steak crock pot thingeeee just because this heat has me LAZY!!! In any case stay cool dudes and dudette ....!!!

It’s a tad warm people.. RV air conditioner hasn’t stopped

Hope y’all have a great weekend. We ended up in the water by 9:30 it was too hot to fish

Kids jumped the off the cliffs…. I’m too old for back flips

Y’all stay cooooooooollllll:fish2:

Last edited:
Back