THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lantern you can bring paper goods or throw some cash in on some of the meat costs if you want! Or a portable dessert if you know of one.

Here's a list of food we have so far.

Me 4 butts, 8 racks of ribs, tri tips( split between me and cabo)
Wendy ( my wife) Pasta salad
Grilla brisket and apple cole slaw
Joe Black baked beans and tater salad

Anyone making a day trip feel free to grab paper goods or throw in for cost of meats. Personally as long as you show up and have a good time that is enough!

Foil pans for service. Beverages, water soda, bbq sauce (as long as it's good!:heh:) would be good and useful things to bring.

Last edited:
Alright. I'll bring a big pack of paper towels from Sam's and a couple bbq sauces. I'll ask her if she wants to make a dessert. If anything I'll bring a few apple pies from Bi-Lo.......I can't be the only one that loves them. Oh and some solo cups.......and plastic utensils.

OK. Just confirming that my Wife and Myself will be there.

It's within 30 days so I just put in for vacation (I work weekends).

We will drop by Friday afternoon, sleep in motel, and be back Saturday Morning.

No BBQ sauce, but I love to do spatchcock chicken.

I've never done chicks in the Bubba Grill. May try one for practice to see if it gets too smokey. Awscwi how that chicken turn out in the downeast beast?

Well it's up to everyone what time they want to get there. We'll be cooking early in the morning. You can enter the park at sun up. I say we plan to eat 12-1ish if no objections.

I'll probably do a big poppa smokers order in the next week or two for some sauce and rubs. If any of you need something I'll order it and bring it to the bash for you and you can pay me then.

OK, just got a room booked in the Harbison area. My wife has a client appointment in Agusta Friday morning so we will be pulling into SC sometime Friday afternoon. Haven't noticed anybody else offer so I'll bring the Cabo. Is there anything else I can bring?

As of right now the wife and I are planning on attending. We will not be bringing a grill/smoker but will be glad to pick up some locally made sausage and/or paper products and can pitch in on the meats if needed. We plan on driving up, spending the night nearby then be at the park Saturday morning. It's an area we've never visited so we're looking forward to the trip and visiting with fellow brethern.

Back