It's here! 2017 Carolina Bash!

I'll put my word on it.

If Jeanie (cowgirl) ever commits to anything, anywhere, anytime.

I will make it.

Just imagine...If PatAttack and cowgirl showed up.

The world would break...what if I could get Uncle G. and Aunt redhot to show up???

Then we'll bring in Brother DD, Norm, Ninja, Paul...after that we work the Mod Squad.

We'll see...

Got here without any drama yesterday and met up with Blythewood BBQer, awscwi and spouses, cooked up some grilled onion cheeseburgers on the Weber-Q griddle and just threw an onion, scrambled egg & pepperjack cheese fatty on the GMG Davey Crocket for breakfast. Limited to cell service out here and my reception isn't all that great but I'll try to post some pictures if it will work.

Looks like y'all are off to a great start.

Slept in today and that above picture sure should be good for breakfast!

Well another bash in the books! Back at the campsite with awscwi and our ladies. Really enjoyed the fellowship today. I have some more pics in the tablet I will post tomorrow when we get home. Thanks again to all that came and most importantly to this place which allowed me to meet these people. Y'all be safe on the rides home!

Man I hate I missed that! The view y'all had sure beats the view I had all day. And those plates look amazing! Better than the BLT lunch that I had from the local diner.

Here is what I saw all day! :roll:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1493500779775.jpg
    FB_IMG_1493500779775.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 217
Great to see all you guys today and thanks to all of our cooks for some great food! Dennis, thanks for all you did in putting this together. Mom was very appreciative of her to go plate. Got her edger fixed and made it home in one piece. Looking forward to doing it again. Maybe next time we won't run out of food LOL!

Back