THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wish I could attend but it is the same day as my daughter’s grad school graduation. After 19 years of education and well of $100k, I cannot miss that. Enjoy the weekend.

A little update. My wife won't be able to come as she is working that day. So unfortunately y'all will have to deal with just me and no better half.:laugh:

Yeah man I want to see that pretty baby! I'm probably gonna drag the Bubba Grill over and do butts and ribs. Figure 4 butts and 8 racks of ribs. 4 dry rub and 4 sauced. If I can find some tri tip I might grab some of those. Wendy doing pasta salad for the wives that are coming and cole slaw.

Paul gave me a call last night and said he's starting my build sometime next week.

I had thought the Bash was in early April but I guess I didn't read enough...

I'm hoping to still make it, though!

Great man! Love apple Coleslaw! They are funny about wood from other states so Iwill bring plenty of oak hhickory and cherry if you want to bring your offset.

Any of that sounds great Sammy! Grilla and my wife are making slaw already but tater salad would be a great addition to the bash. Paper good will definitely be needed, used, and appreciated!

Yeah man come on! Check out hotels in Newberry SC or in Columbia the Harbison area on interstate I 26. Harbison is the area of irmo sc. There isn't one really close to the state park, those two will be the closest. Both have great places to eat.

Back