You're All Invited to The 2024 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 6!

I've got a couple racks of spares, a couple of fatties (1HOT,1not) along with some Syracuse sausages.
I have the new SuckleBusters Meat Candy Rub and will use on the ribs and a fattie.
Shelly is working on a couple of sides. Looks to be a Chili Rellenos casserole, some of her Beans and possibly a dessert!! :mrgreen:

I'll grab a pack of Slovacek link sausage from HEB, but will need to throw them on someone's cooker to heat up.

BEING from central Mississippi I won’t make it but there is no doubt in my mind it will be an epic “THOWDOWN”......ENJOY MY BRETHREN!!!!!! BLESSED BE THE FOOD PROVIDERS!!.

Think I'll bring Texas Twinkies (jalapenos stuffed with brisket and cream cheese and wrapped in bacon) and some brownies. My friend Clif is coming with me.

See y'all tomorrow!

Today is load up the truck and hook up the Shirley day.
Shelly will be making Chili Rellenos casserole and her BBQ Beans.
We will be rolling in about 7:45-8:00am.
Will be great to see everyone!! :mrgreen:

I hope the weather is great for you guys and that everyone has safe travels to and from the Bash. I'll definitely be out for another one in the near future.

My friend Clif got called into work tomorrow so just me. If all right with y'all might grab him a go plate if we've got some leftovers.

If it wasn't for the sky-high airfares & hotel rates because of the eclipse, I would have been there. Yall have a great day.

Here are the pics I took at the 2024 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!!
The wind was 20-22 mph with gusts of 30-35 ALL DAY LONG!!
But we did not let it slow us down.

Thank you Jay (Ag76), Richard, Austin, Smittyjonz, Charles (Frognot), bowhunter (Mike) and Susan for attending the 2024 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash.
Both Shelly and I appricate the effert it takes for you guys to come out.
We had a great time and enjoyed spending the day with all of you.
Great fellowship and some amazing food was made and had by all!
And yes, I am a SuckleBusters guy! Best in Texas!!

Looking forword to changes coming next year. :grin:
Enjoy :mrgreen:

IMG-4248.jpg

IMG-4249.jpg

IMG-4250.jpg

IMG-4255.jpg

IMG-4256.jpg

IMG-4258.jpg

IMG-4259.jpg

IMG-4261.jpg

IMG-4265.jpg

IMG-4266.jpg